What Dogs

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't no about the rest of yous but i'm just happy to see mine work, but then i'm just a simple northern c**t

Who really gives a toss except the majority that are more interested in making a name for themselves than enjoying the gallop for what it should be about,testing a dog and enjoying the day regardless

and the all lived happy ever after THE END   THIS WAS BASED ON A TRUE STORY

Speedie Is a coward lads,all mouth he is crouch o marks,sly digs he is just raging cause his dogs jacks I only hunting 4 yearsm,but what about a man that's hunting 40 years And his dogs are flaking out like flys after a min run on shit small fields lol,not only once but twice a year after FFs that will tell you lol,now speedie you seen that bitch the whippet you told me buy running and she was heavy in pups how did you not know she was in pups I was only hunting a year that time sure your the genius with the 1 min timebombs lol mistakes can happen I only hunting a few years but so far no jackers,what about you speedie your young lady is pulling up at fences and gates and your ringing certain men asking how come my pup is pulling up at gates the 40 year year reject lol JACKER

says it all really :D:D

Speedie that wasn't a pup you fool I told you not to slip a fresh dog in and super ted still could do noting with the hare give the pup a chance with the 1 min bomber will you stop you sly snake

LOOK CAPTAIN PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL YEA KNOW WHO WAS STANDING BESIDE ME NOW LEAVE IT AT THAT IM NOT INTRESTED IN TRYING TO CONVERSE WITH PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN FICTION

Fasafool going by your name on here your not hunting long either,I just proving a point i might be hunting 4 years but I an only saying what I see it's not rocket science when you see 1 min bombers falling out of there standings,poor crotcho marks would want to hunt another 49 years to know not to keep a pet abd bring them out hunting a house pet lol

Fasafool going by your name on here your not hunting long either,I just proving a point i might be hunting 4 years but I an only saying what I see it's not rocket science when you see 1 min bombers falling out of there standings,poor crotcho marks would want to hunt another 49 years to know not to keep a pet abd bring them out hunting a house pet lol

for f**k sakes i've had goldfish longer :laugh::laugh: , and by the way its GROUCHO MARX ya thick c**t :haha:

• Like 1

Jacko was beside you that day and you did throw the dog in on the chase and you did try to say your bitch killed the hare,sure why did nt you let the hare go out the gate the dog would of followed instead of throwing ted over the gate and then you make out your single all the way I have plenty of more double ups and slip in it's all coming back to me now but I leave you to it speedie remember I seen it all lol you put me down I do no different I am not lying speedie everything I said so far is the truth you no it

Jacko was beside you that day and you did throw the dog in on the chase and you did try to say your bitch killed the hare,sure why did nt you let the hare go out the gate the dog would of followed instead of throwing ted over the gate and then you make out your single all the way I have plenty of more double ups and slip in it's all coming back to me now but I leave you to it speedie remember I seen it all lol you put me down I do no different I am not lying speedie everything I said so far is the truth you no it

i might have to pull an old topic out cap 23 jan at 11.26 pm 2011 you said ted was some dog

• Like 1

Yea the truth how come yea cant answer any of the questions I asked yea if your so fond of the truth. Take yer dogs to the right places and give the hare fair play and yea might see what the truth is if yer willing to see it