• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

decent little grafter,strong as an ox for his size

Posted Images

i looked for a jack russell for my lad and went through 51 ads over here in ireland , what i was after was somthing from working stock , out of all the ads only 2 were from working stock managed to get a smooth old fashioned looking jr, like the sort we all saw as kids the sire was from aghabullogue hunt and dam from the south union hunt , worker to worker . The other litter the parents looked the dog off the film "mask" !! great bull heads..? well pleased with her only 17 weeks old ,i,d put pics up but computer is too slow, just hope she works..? only time will tell , new to terriers , allways kept lurchers , i,ll put pics up when computers working correctly , i would say from looking for one that working smooths are harder to come by..?

i looked for a jack russell for my lad and went through 51 ads over here in ireland , what i was after was somthing from working stock , out of all the ads only 2 were from working stock managed to get a smooth old fashioned looking jr, like the sort we all saw as kids the sire was from aghabullogue hunt and dam from the south union hunt , worker to worker . The other litter the parents looked the dog off the film "mask" !! great bull heads..? well pleased with her only 17 weeks old ,i,d put pics up but computer is too slow, just hope she works..? only time will tell , new to terriers , allways kept lurchers , i,ll put pics up when computers working correctly , i would say from looking for one that working smooths are harder to come by..?

If you were on donedeal any mention of working hunting lamping digging and they delete the add so even if some of the dogs are working dogs they cant post it in the add

this is one of mine for this season he has got a good course coat he did a bit last year and was very pleased with him, i didnt used to like rough haired terriers or lurchers but they have grown on me and the next dog i get will be rough haired,

A fine stamp .