Who's Better, Men Or Woman?

i think in (general) women seem better at training dogs, they have more patience than most men. When i went to to train a dog a had (bullmastiff) years ago, a bloke ran the class , and in the class the women seem to get quicker result's than the blokes.Ionly really went to get him used to people+ dogs from a young age, but he still turned ot a fecker with people more so small people+ kids. :yes:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

prob invented to cut a steak they cooked

I think instead of ridiculing the poor man he should have been applauded. I'll bet a woman couldn't put a fork through her boot and miss every toe

ah but he got out of doing the gardening an got a new pair of boots out it

you have to learn to play the game baw a wee cup of tea in morning you get cant about 3 days work out of them an then they catch on lol

Lol mate that's where I go wrong, I've always followed the rule.... Treat them mean keep them keen :D

Another thing, we hear how bad child birth is etc, pleeeeeease. Us men would breeze through that. If its that bad how come most woman dont stop after the first baby?

Another thing, we hear how bad child birth is etc, pleeeeeease. Us men would breeze through that. If its that bad how come most woman dont stop after the first baby?

its a bit like shifting furniture out the door once you get the first one out

Yep - you'd all be fine - we all know how much better men are at coping with pain :laugh:

I looked after a guy in A/E last summer, who had put a garden fork through his boot and 1 prong had gone through his foot, boot and out the bottom of the sole. He screamed the place down. In fact, we could hear him screaming before we saw the ambulance pull up. A lot of morphine and an x-ray later, we managed to cut his boot off. The prong had gone between his big toe and the next one, and not even scraped the skin. If we hadn't been laughing so much, we would have seen how embarrassed he was !

• Like 2

Yep - you'd all be fine - we all know how much better men are at coping with pain :laugh:

I looked after a guy in A/E last summer, who had put a garden fork through his boot and 1 prong had gone through his foot, boot and out the bottom of the sole. He screamed the place down. In fact, we could hear him screaming before we saw the ambulance pull up. A lot of morphine and an x-ray later, we managed to cut his boot off. The prong had gone between his big toe and the next one, and not even scraped the skin. If we hadn't been laughing so much, we would have seen how embarrassed he was !

• Like 4

Obviously we have exceptions like lab lol. Maybe he didn't like jags and the thought of the tetnas(spelling to fook) scared him :D

its a bit like shifting furniture out the door once you get the first one out

:laugh: must admit, its a bit more roomier after a baby's scones stretched it :D

• Like 1

I think instead of ridiculing the poor man he should have been applauded. I'll bet a woman couldn't put a fork through her boot and miss every toe :D

• Like 5

I think instead of ridiculing the poor man he should have been applauded. I'll bet a woman couldn't put a fork through her boot and miss every toe :D

LOL !