Just Saw This On Donedeal.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As long as there's people with money wanting to buy second hand dogs with no questions asked there's going to be dog thieves. Oh, yeh, lets break their legs, lets shoot them etc. etc. How come we ne

Fair play to ya Liam for putting that up,this stealing of dogs is not going to stop until some of them scummy b*****ds that are doing it are left wondering was it worth it.The worst thing about it is

There was a situation a few year ago where dogs were robbed[lurchers] on a chap I know who lives about 4 mile away.He got information that the dogs were on a site in the fingles area of Dublin so alon

Fair play to ya Liam for putting that up,this stealing of dogs is not going to stop until some of them scummy b*****ds that are doing it are left wondering was it worth it.The worst thing about it is someone knows where that dog is,they hav either bought it or else they are part of the c**ts that robbed it.

• Like 6

well FM if hes wondering was it worth it he definitely wasnt treated harsh enough.he should know it definitely WASNT worth it,beat the scum to an inch of their lives,you dont hear as much about it these days but the cnuts are still hovering about waiting for a chance to slip in.i look out the kitchen door and see the shepherd looking back at me and feel a little bit more at ease knowing any piece of shit tries to enter here and he'll pay the price.i still know they could probably down him too if they really wanted to but as theres someone at home 24/7 we'd know about it straight away.i hope the dog turns up for the lad that lost it.its a sickening feeling to see your mutt taken.

• Like 1

As long as there's people with money wanting to buy second hand dogs with no questions asked there's going to be dog thieves.

Oh, yeh, lets break their legs, lets shoot them etc. etc.

How come we never hear of these scum bags getting what they deserve ?

The 2 b*****ds up the North are still flat out robbing dogs and seem to have a steady line of punters. In fact they love to rob dogs that are known to be good as it builds the reputations of the scum to those that are buying them mostly in England.

Then there's the lowlife in Limerick who's buying stolen dogs of a load of dog thieves around Ireland. I've heard of lads even seeing their stolen dogs in this scumbags halting site and they still left without them.

Why ??

Because they were told if they took the dogs back their houses would be burnt down.

Now I hear loads of lads saying "they wouldn't scare me". Bullshit.

I've even heard of scum who knowingly buy stolen dogs and then get out of the game when their own dogs get lifted.

Always remember, in a lot of cases, and I mean a lot, the thief has already been on your yard. So think long and hard about the sort of lads you've had around the place.

Also, if your buying an adult working dog unless you have 110% proof it's genuine there's every possibility your buying a stolen dog.

If you are a dog swapper , ie. someone who's always changing their dogs, then your probably part of the problem and coming on here saying "sorry to hear that mate" makes you a part, big or small, to the dog stealing problem.

Like it or not but JMHO.

• Like 11

Also I meant to add, I see that dog was stolen in Tipperary.

There's a lad in Tipp at them moment sending a lot of terriers to the Continent. I'm told the Tipp lad is 100% sound but the man on the Continent who's buying them has been in the dog theft game a long time now.

He buys the stolen terriers and sticks a pedigree of 40 years his own breeding on them and there's a line of fools with there wads of euros and dollars waiting to get one from him.

No wonder so many dogs go missing.

daughter showed me a link on her facebook page last week , think its called traffic watch ni , two men in a FORD TRANSIT where calling to houses in Gilford co Down offering their services to do work around the property , while one was at the front door the other was around the back stealing dog/s or checking out kennels etc .ps Neil could you not name the two boys operating in the north .

Neil you are spot on if the lads from Limerick have your dogs there is not a whole lot you could do only try buy them back. Its really sad it has come to this as it is turning people of walking there dogs and bringing them to working terrier shows. It is so easy for the thiefs now if they seen your dog at a show and liked him all they need is your registration number on your car and they can go to the Internet type it in and for around 20 euro they can get all your details name address the lot. Dog men should keep there dogs locked away and talk them down instead of bigging them up.

• Like 1

Neil you are spot on if the lads from Limerick have your dogs there is not a whole lot you could do only try buy them back. Its really sad it has come to this as it is turning people of walking there dogs and bringing them to working terrier shows. It is so easy for the thiefs now if they seen your dog at a show and liked him all they need is your registration number on your car and they can go to the Internet type it in and for around 20 euro they can get all your details name address the lot. Dog men should keep there dogs locked away and talk them down instead of bigging them up.

LADs Lets add names to this or pm if you like just so i can keep these C**TS out, :censored: a dog was stolen in charville and popped up over in england at show and believe me the man holding the dog never helded one again after the bating he got,told a blind lie and said he had it since a pup but the only way to prove it was the tail was broken at the very end :icon_eek: