Brace Of Bucks

I have been after an old single antlered buck that has proved elusive for the past week or two he needs to be dropped before the rut starts as he will cause some damage with that long single horn ....There was a yearling buck sitting out of a wood feeding on buttercups I got myself into him but he was staring right at me so when he looked to his left I took my chance to move along and dropped him at 80 yards ...with that a nother buck appeared and stopped at 200 yards and was also grassed ....saw another 2 bucks that were left as these were decent ....hopefully catch up with that old lad this week

post-88284-0-26675400-1370937647.jpg

No don't pay for roe stalking this is my own ground I take quite a lot of beasts of it and there are some nice heads ...the 3rd biggest head shot in Scotland was on the place that marches with me although rumour has it it was found at the side of the road ....the full cape is mounted and its a tidy head .

A few of us are heading over to here in Sept http://www.morsgail.co.uk/index.html and will all be trying for a Mcnab ...a certain member on here was supposed to be coming but he bottled it ..incase he got bummed by a bunch of hairy arsed Jocks ..

No don't pay for roe stalking this is my own ground I take quite a lot of beasts of it and there are some nice heads ...the 3rd biggest head shot in Scotland was on the place that marches with me although rumour has it it was found at the side of the road ....the full cape is mounted and its a tidy head .

A few of us are heading over to here in Sept http://www.morsgail.co.uk/index.html and will all be trying for a Mcnab ...a certain member on here was supposed to be coming but he bottled it ..incase he got bummed by a bunch of hairy arsed Jocks ..

Careful I don't change my mind and show you clowns how to go about things ! ;)

I am sure I saw that picture in shooting times a couple of years back, go on tell the truth, did you get L to help you cut it out???? Pmsl

Edited by WILF

Morsgail estate looks a nice bit of ground and the web site looks very professional although i cant see any prices

Have you a current price list that you could send me by pm by any chance.

Cheers Stu