Glenayers1951

The man in question was not making fun of a mans death but was simply pointing out that it was a shame he and his friend were out shooting rabbits and if they had found something safer to do he would be alive today. A lot of the answers in the thread were abusive and their was no need for them and bringing up the Halls and their evil guinea pig business had nothing to do with it as he did not know any of the people involved though he did agree with what they did. Harrassing all those individuals who worked for the Halls and the robbing of the grave were a means to an end and it did close the Halls down and saved any more guinea pigs suffering. I used to keep these little fellows as pets and they are gentle and delightful and do not deserve to fall into the hands of evil scum like the Halls and one final thing the sentences the four received were too harsh when you consider that their are far worse crimes being commited by people who receive a lot lighter sentences than they did.

The man in question was not making fun of a mans death but was simply pointing out that it was a shame he and his friend were out shooting rabbits and if they had found something safer to do he would be alive today. A lot of the answers in the thread were abusive and their was no need for them and bringing up the Halls and their evil guinea pig business had nothing to do with it as he did not know any of the people involved though he did agree with what they did. Harrassing all those individuals who worked for the Halls and the robbing of the grave were a means to an end and it did close the Halls down and saved any more guinea pigs suffering. I used to keep these little fellows as pets and they are gentle and delightful and do not deserve to fall into the hands of evil scum like the Halls and one final thing the sentences the four received were too harsh when you consider that their are far worse crimes being commited by people who receive a lot lighter sentences than they did.

if they had found something safer the sentences may have been shorter ,but they did save the gentle delightful fellows . personally I think grave robbing is serious and often wonder why the likes of you do not protest around halal meat plants or is it a little out of the comfort zone

• Like 1

There is a village of folk right now all standing scratching there heads wondering where their idiot is. Just out of interest, has anyone ever eat Guinnie pig? Bet they're lovely.

• Like 3

Really?? The price of Heroin is obviously far too cheap, you're clearly buying it by the bucketload!

Grave robbing is not a means to an end, how about we dig your nan up and use her as a scarecrow on my vegetable patch? It'll be a means to an end because my peas will do well this year.

If it wasn't for animal experimentation, worldwide medicine would be at least 50 years behind where it is today. Rather 50,00 squeaking annoying Guinea Pigs die than 1 child.

I also like ladies to wear make up and when they kiss me not make my eyes itch and my skin go blotchy. LD50 tests have prevented this from happening and I thank the laboratory animals of the world for this. I have got a rash when I've been with some ladies but that wasn't from their make up.

• Like 1

Really?? The price of Heroin is obviously far too cheap, you're clearly buying it by the bucketload!

Grave robbing is not a means to an end, how about we dig your nan up and use her as a scarecrow on my vegetable patch? It'll be a means to an end because my peas will do well this year.

If it wasn't for animal experimentation, worldwide medicine would be at least 50 years behind where it is today. Rather 50,00 squeaking annoying Guinea Pigs die than 1 child.

I also like ladies to wear make up and when they kiss me not make my eyes itch and my skin go blotchy. LD50 tests have prevented this from happening and I thank the laboratory animals of the world for this. I have got a rash when I've been with some ladies but that wasn't from their make up.

FPMSL...... :laugh: