Daystate Huntsman .177 Help !!

Just bought one two weeks ago . . Sat a mtc viper 4-16-50 on top looks sexy but the grouping is not very good at all . . Shooting of a bipod and all pellets are within a 50mm circle at 35 yards but obv thts no good . . Dont no weather its the gun as [BANNED TEXT] i hold the stock when shooting it improves slightly or weather its the scope i no some people dont get on with mtc . This is my first . . .and also its my first brand new gun so dont no weather it will settle down . . Really frustrating . I no its not my shooting i have a air arms s410 and a s510 and can get ten shots within a five pence . . Might be me being thick any tips or answers i will appreciate . .

As above mate try cleaning barrel first. new guns can be sat in stock rooms for some time untouched and full of grease. Are you using magazine or single shot. Daystate mags are a pain in the backside i tend to seat a pellet with a pen lid when loading a mag. get it over a chrono and try as many brands and head sized pellets as poss. i find pellets with a 4,50 head work well in my airwolf so try some bismags or H&N FTT. if your using a silencer try without could be clipping etc. Failing that send it back

Tried removing the silencer its the same . . Pit it over the chrono and its very consistant . . At first thought it was the twang cos not used to that . . Will have to send it back but dont want to send it back and they say its fine then ill look a prat . Other people have used it and it shoots the same . .

Take it where it came from , and ask them if you can shoot it there in front of them . At least that way they will see , and they can have first hand experiance of your trouble . End of the day , its alot of cash for somthing thats not working for you Dom .

I agree with Buster,should be pellet on pellet at that range.If you have a chrono check to see if your shots are consistent,also you can check to see if the probe seal is damaged by placing a piece of tissue over the breach when shooting at a target,if it blows it off change your probe seal.

Might also be worth finding the pressure sweet spot on it. I've got a Huntsman XL and it shoots best between 170bar and 140bar. It should be shooting much tighter groups than that. If you can't sus it out, go back to the dealer/Daystate and I'm sure they will help you out. Nothing more frustrating than buying a new gun then having to send it back!!!!