Well scince the old terrano went to the scrap yard have been without a dog transporter so have been for a few days stay at the sons in Blackpool and came back with a 53 plate jimny with 67000 on the clock only had it a couple of days but its spot on just ordered a alli boot liner so will rip the back seats out when that comes. Well impressed with the wee thing.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have taken the back seats out of mine so a can get dogs in but a find there is plenty leg room on the front.

Like the last post says, there is plenty of legroom in the front, I am 6' and have no problems, the only thing I would watch out for after the general body check is that its not fitted with the origin

I've got the older SJ but they are superb, I get all my shooting gear in plus the dog and its very capable off road.

I'd be interested myself in one of those but at 6ft 3" I'd be worried about leg-room. Especcially as my left knee is acting up a bit recently. I'd only be taking her on short trips (less than 30 minute drives most of the time) so maybe I might be ok??

I've got the older SJ but they are superb, I get all my shooting gear in plus the dog and its very capable off road.

I'd be interested myself in one of those but at 6ft 3" I'd be worried about leg-room. Especcially as my left knee is acting up a bit recently. I'd only be taking her on short trips (less than 30 minute drives most of the time) so maybe I might be ok??

I have taken the back seats out of mine so a can get dogs in but a find there is plenty leg room on the front.
  • Like 1

Like the last post says, there is plenty of legroom in the front, I am 6' and have no problems, the only thing I would watch out for after the general body check is that its not fitted with the original carb, they are garbage, you can fit mini su carbs or they do a webber aswell but there not cheap.

• Like 1

Ditto.

With half decent tyres, they go pretty much any where, driven properly. LOL

Cheers, D.