I Rang O2 .....

I wanted to top up my phone, yesterday. Seemed I'd forgotten my log in details. So I rang O2 to ask them.

Now, I must say, it seemed to take half the night, listening to 'the following options' and pressing 2.

But, how lovely it was, finally, to hear a female voice with a trace of Irish accent saying " My name is Linda. How may I help you? " :yes:

It was great! We then proceeded to communicate like two human beings who shared a common language. I understood every word she spoke and never once had to ask her to repeat herself.

Best of all, once she'd sorted my problem, I was able to say, " Thank you very much for your help, Linda. " Because I'd heard and understood her name in the first place.

What an absolutely delightful change from " Hullo. My nem is Rasheed ..... "

Nice work, O2 :good:

• Like 2

You sure she was Irish Pete, what with you and your recent hearing aid troubles? :laugh: You might get a nasty surprise over the next few days when a brand new and very expensive million minute a month contract lands on your doormat! :laugh:

Don't phone sky then,
Good evening my name is Gupta ,how can I mess up your broadband,wankers

I find Sky hit and miss. Either I get a very softly spoken Scottish voice when I phone or I get some Indian dude asking me how the weather is then proceeding to tell me how shite his is because it's the monsoon season when I automatically return the pleasantry! :laugh: I get less Indians now since I don't use sky broadband any more though, maybe their Indian call centres deal with the bulk of the internet stuff and their British ones deal with the TV.. :hmm:

You sure she was Irish Pete, what with you and your recent hearing aid troubles? :laugh: You might get a nasty surprise over the next few days when a brand new and very expensive million minute a month contract lands on your doormat! :laugh:

Don't phone sky then,

Good evening my name is Gupta ,how can I mess up your broadband,wankers

I find Sky hit and miss. Either I get a very softly spoken Scottish voice when I phone or I get some Indian dude asking me how the weather is then proceeding to tell me how shite his is because it's the monsoon season when I automatically return the pleasantry! :laugh: I get less Indians now since I don't use sky broadband any more though, maybe their Indian call centres deal with the bulk of the internet stuff and their British ones deal with the TV.. :hmm:

i find it easier to get put through to the i want to cut everything off bit,then suddenly a white english persons voice is on end of line.

• Like 2

does anyone get them sales phone calls, it might be about what water or gas or leccy your with now before they even speak they get a rant of me telling them in no uncertain words to fcuk off :laugh:

When I was an Orange customer service adviser we'd get people like that through. I'd just set an automatic recall every hour to piss them off. It was great, teach the b*****ds to rant at me.

does anyone get them sales phone calls, it might be about what water or gas or leccy your with now before they even speak they get a rant of me telling them in no uncertain words to fcuk off :laugh:

When I was an Orange customer service adviser we'd get people like that through. I'd just set an automatic recall every hour to piss them off. It was great, teach the b*****ds to rant at me.

so nothings changed then as you still upset people on here :laugh:

so nothings changed then as you still upset people on here :laugh:

I wouldn't go as far as to say I've upset people on here. I mean, if anyone takes issue with anything I put on an internet forum then it's more fool them right ?

I'm a 22 year old boy, from the valleys with a mouth bigger than it should be, if anyone gets upset because of me they seriously need to grow the f**k up.