This is a film about the best band Manchester EVER produced . This is the band that Oasis wanted to be . The Stone Roses are to this day the most iconic band that `Madchester` ever had . I have so many memories of the music , i grew up with them . I saw them at Spike island , which is where Noel Gallagher decided he wanted to be in a band just as good as these .I might have stood next to him lol.....Gallagher`s were never even close ..........( nor were Happy Mondays ).......

http://youtu.be/2oMZkW0RjE4

• Like 4

Went to see at the last show before Heaton Park last year, was something else. This film is by Shane Meadows who I see filming when I went to see them, looking forward to it.

• Like 1

looking forward top seeing this, love the Stone Roses, they leave Oasis standing imho, possibly one of the greatest albums ever

was it not voted best album?nme?

dunno bout nme but voted best album by me. ;)

• Like 1

Brilliant band, I've been lucky enough to see them 8 times over the years.

Blessed with not just one of the all time great guitarists in John Squire but also one of the best front men ever !!

100% 1st album is branded into my brain, specially Fools Gold.

• Like 1

CHOON... sent to me from heaven

2nd album didnt grab me in the same way, but appreciate it more now. When I first heard My Star, I knew theyd be around for a lot longer, in one form or another - but not The Seahorses LOL.

Read the other day theyve got some new stuff!

Edited by GD Waz