Ill second every word of that , well said .

i know you told me to write it so send me that £20 you promised me.lol

in all seriousness i never had any injurys feet muscles ect .with elsa .only bangs grazes and bruises cuts.to me thats not injury prone just just part of the parcel.when you have very keen dogs..

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe the dog simply looses a little more 'will to please' every time he is moved on? or simply the first owner knew the dog properly having raised and entered it, and just how too get best out of it

Proper lads don't sell there dogs

Elsa  

Posted Images

hahah pair of tits :laugh: .... im still crying myself to sleep over being dumped haha ...you wish.... I miss the dog more than the ex bird,,,, after seeing snoops bitch run as a young un he should definatley have plenty of fun this coming season. she was killing plenty of gear from an early age.. if things were different for me, she still be here. but they aint and she with the right man now ;)

she was a lovely pup snoopdog, have u got a picture of her when she was grown? reminds me of foxy. :thumbs:

ive got clips of her running somwhere but they will never go on you tube mate .or on here.

i have got some decent pics somewhere.i will route em out mate ..robbies got a couple i think of what i sent him through the course of her season.he must of kept them she was the best in the litter of what i so..lolol..

hahah pair of tits :laugh: .... im still crying myself to sleep over being dumped haha ...you wish.... I miss the dog more than the ex bird,,,, after seeing snoops bitch run as a young un he should definatley have plenty of fun this coming season. she was killing plenty of gear from an early age.. if things were different for me, she still be here. but they aint and she with the right man now ;)

very kind gesture for you and robbie to gift me her..she showed some real promise last season.it was late on by the time i got her somewhere near rightthe bigg bunnies where flying .but she showed some gutts and put me a few strong rabbits in the bag,

i felt a bit bad when i met you to pick her up baz..i didnt know where to look when we where sat in the cafe and you started telling me about how you ex missus had dumped you .i was a bit embarassed when you started crying to be honest...

hahaha ....you were crying cos they ran out of food, I hope you lost some weight before season starts.....or every day is gonna be "heavy" for you down there .... when ya gonna get some ratting sorted out?

hahaha ....you were crying cos they ran out of food, I hope you lost some weight before season starts.....or every day is gonna be "heavy" for you down there .... when ya gonna get some ratting sorted out?

next chicken farm that comes off baz i will give you a shout .

put a pick up of lara bazilll. i got some but havebt down loaded them..i had to change her name bazzill..

new home new name new start..you understand.. ;)

Low P d I took that pic with me phone not bad eh lol first iv herd of chase stuff being injury prone ? KC you might be right just never herd it said before , id use him again in the blink of an eye .

Romeo was 2 on new years eve ,

Baz , carl , terry, mick , tucker , dave , carls pal , trev and me 10 pups

terrys got its leg stuck in a stone wall damaged it , pet home now , 7 months old

micks hit something f****d its shoulder , my neighbour has her pet

carls broke its neck

, Kipper has just bought Trevs

honey badger might be able to tell us how tuckers panned out it was doing well I herd ?

any pics of them about be good to see :thumbs:

Low P d I took that pic with me phone not bad eh lol first iv herd of chase stuff being injury prone ? KC you might be right just never herd it said before , id use him again in the blink of an eye .

Romeo was 2 on new years eve ,

Baz , carl , terry, mick , tucker , dave , carls pal , trev and me 10 pups

terrys got its leg stuck in a stone wall damaged it , pet home now , 7 months old

micks hit something f****d its shoulder , my neighbour has her pet

carls broke its neck

, Kipper has just bought Trevs

honey badger might be able to tell us how tuckers panned out it was doing well I herd ?

any pics of them about be good to see :thumbs:

any of the others :thumbs:

elsa romeos litter sister was far from injury prone she was tough real tough.yes her running style killed her in the end.but she has no regard for hedges or anything in her way of her quarry..i said to robbie and another lad who i go with.if she makes it through the season iam going to have somthing special..she had hit somthing one day and the bruise the next day was the biggest bruise i have ever seen on a dog

her skin was jet black all her chest and half way down one side ..its a fine line dont you think.she just needed to get threw that season.they do steady up a little.but i think the best dogs have to have that do or die attitude..

so injury prone i would certainly so no.aggresive ruthless runners i would say yes.those dogs that tippy toe threw cover never catch as much.or as exciting to watch.but they do seem to live longer.and take less knocks. i know which i would rather have.even though its soul destroying when you have to borrow a spade of the farmerand bury your animal on the fen.

romeo and elsa as pups.

attachicon.gifnoyna 017.jpg

attachicon.gifnoyna 014.jpg

very nice pup sickner. love them types :thumbs:

elsa romeos litter sister was far from injury prone she was tough real tough.yes her running style killed her in the end.but she has no regard for hedges or anything in her way of her quarry..i said to robbie and another lad who i go with.if she makes it through the season iam going to have somthing special..she had hit somthing one day and the bruise the next day was the biggest bruise i have ever seen on a dog

her skin was jet black all her chest and half way down one side ..its a fine line dont you think.she just needed to get threw that season.they do steady up a little.but i think the best dogs have to have that do or die attitude..

so injury prone i would certainly so no.aggresive ruthless runners i would say yes.those dogs that tippy toe threw cover never catch as much.or as exciting to watch.but they do seem to live longer.and take less knocks. i know which i would rather have.even though its soul destroying when you have to borrow a spade of the farmerand bury your animal on the fen.

romeo and elsa as pups.

attachicon.gifnoyna 017.jpg

attachicon.gifnoyna 014.jpg

spot on snoop . good post that . ive seen it with a couple litters ive bred .but i wouldnt have it any other way :thumbs: