Am right tho, have you not got the ability to bring a dog on from being a pup to suitable working dog, well answer this question, would sell or give away a 100percent working dog or a 10month pup thats showing good signs of being a good dog, yous are taking offence to good advice

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

100% digging at 10months haha

Be very unlikely that someone would give away a 10month old pup showing good potential, nobody gives away good dogs

Haha everydays a school day, best of luck and finding a terrier mate

If I was packing up I would be selling every thing or if I had more dogs than I needed I would be selling or gifting em , and as for bringing dogs on and training em and more to the point what the fook has it got to do with you !! Here's a offer for you I'm offering you a days digging and we will find , and you can work your dogs you can see mine and my set up all gundogs & terries then we will see who can train and bring on dogs , I hate nobs that think they no it all

Am right tho, have you not got the ability to bring a dog on from being a pup to suitable working dog, well answer this question, would sell or give away a 100percent working dog or a 10month pup thats showing good signs of being a good dog, yous are taking offence to good advice

understand what your saying but peoples circumstances change and they have no choice .............you do it for the welfare of the dog ......

people getting new jobs ,..........health reasons ,personal and close family..........just a few examples .........

no harm in asking

People gift and sell good dogs every day it's the paddlers and idiots who breed from sh!te and circulate these non working dogs.hope the dog turns out well for u ryseway good luck mate, il take you up on that day out throw me a pm anytime got a pack for us to work if u get stuck pal. I hate it when some one jumps on talking non sense alls you did was ask for help that's what the THL is all about atb ucrbuch

A forums for people to voice there opinion and thats all i done, let me know how u get on with your new dog, as for gundogs you would be wasting your time up against me or any type of dog work for that matter

MUST be 100% but willing to take a pup 10 month that would not be 100% ??

It makes perfect sense!!!

If its an adult he wants it allready working 100% as who wants an adult that hasnt started and if its young he doesn't mind bringing it on ? What's not to understand.

• Like 1