Showing His Age

SNIPE,S showing his age now hes comeing up to 13 in a handfull of month,s Anyway i, went to my farm over the weekend, with me mate to do a bit of flushing,And stalking snipes mind his all over the place its like haveing a pup again, old age we can not escape it,i have to keep a eye on him all the time, he wud soon get lost,iff he was to go to far on a flush,Having said all this the old lad still never let me down, He tracked 1 what my mate shot, hes as keen now as ever,,but the minds getting old,,The back side of the farm has never bin good for munty,s so i asked the farmer iff i good put some runs in the fence, has these little critter,s dont like jumping,lol all in all hit was more of a trip for snipe,and to spend some time with him,,,,

IMG_7428_zps200d159c.jpg

IMG_7429_zps24a8e38d.jpg

IMG_7460_zpscb66998c.jpg

IMG_7455_zps1f6c5c0f.jpg

IMG_7471_zps9a37aa04.jpg

• Like 14

Just like us, the mind and body may begin to fail but the will never dies. Looks like a dog that will want to work till his last breath! Lovely that you still ensure he gets to do what he loves. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Just like us, the mind and body may begin to fail but the will never dies. Looks like a dog that will want to work till his last breath! Lovely that you still ensure he gets to do what he loves. :thumbs:HE,S ME BEST MATE,,

its HARDWORK keeping a old dog fit, the last thing you need his hot summer,s,, were you can not take them out has much you can not break routine they dont bounce back,,,,snipe still gets 4 mile 4 times a week behind the car, and runs it no problem,not to mention good knows how many walks in between,,, but the mind,the sight and deathness. his a diffrent thing,, that out of my hands,,,,,,,,,thanks for comments,,,,,,,,

Edited by tjones3862