Youtube Channel

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lesbians fisting each other wouldf be good

Right then Andy....Oh bollocks! I'm away at Duxford airshow this coming weekend! We've got to get together and give the Sandwell/Andy tuned HW97 a fair hunting session!   Best regards mate. Simon

another good thread getting stupid. no disrespect mate but no need for the comment. the average working man taking the time to record and show his passion for us to watch, Supporting small business th

Cheers for all the support lads....

Reiterating what Simon said I agree with him about getting flak for doing things "outside the norm"

It just goes to show what can be done and that it actually CAN be done with video evidence to support it.

Say no more!

Darryl

• Like 3

Yes I did do 2 articles but what I put in them wasnt printed. I wasnt willing ti lie to keep people happy.

How strange this should come up!

I was telling someone about that entire farce the other day on another forum!!! but I mentioned no names.

Tony

• Like 1

Yes I did do 2 articles but what I put in them wasnt printed. I wasnt willing ti lie to keep people happy.

How strange this should come up!

I was telling someone about that entire farce the other day on another forum!!! but I mentioned no names.

Tony

tell it me then, now you have tantalized me with corrupt mag talk!

It's for that very reason plus I'm sick of all the biased reviews and adverts I stopped buying the comics years ago! The Internet is a much better place to learn new things but the ultimate learning curve comes from just getting out there and doing it for real!

Mawders

• Like 4