Thl Charity Fishing Comp

When I first read on here about the joker on the jet ski I thought he was an anti. Lets face it, the venue and date etc has been on here for months. He tried to disrupt the day and is still trying all the while he's the only one that's in the wrong regarding his behavior. I'm not sure where the law stands regards people disrupting official charity events but I'd definitely put a counter complaint in. There is at least 20 witnesses who saw him acting like a clown. Everyone there should give stewie there name and phone number so he can hand over to the police to complain about this guy and his motives including wasting police time by fabricating the stone throwing lie. Time these sniveling cowardly antis got a taste of there own medicine. Don't let the c**t get away with it boys, he's identified himself to the police so he's done the hard work.

your back at last then ya annoying wee kunt.......... :bye::bye::laugh::tongue2::tongue2::D

he aint no anti baw.............he is a fully paid up regular member of the club in question..........just a plain and simple prize bellend of a "man"......... :yes::yes:

ive got the numbers of those who want to complain so ill see what the copper says tomorrow and then go from there....... ;)

He's a member of the fishing club?! Mental. I hope he hooks his f***ing eye out next time he's out wetting a line, bald f****r.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No wonder he's grumpy he's still in his pyjama's.

the more I think about it the more of a success it was -- with the fish caught or not -the cash raised -the way the whole thing came together with the club... fishing b n b all just up the road campin

ffs do the 2 nights --fly to east mids airport then the lads from round might get a mini bus up ---knowing stewie he`ll know a weed smoking Guinness drinking match fisherman --- that runs a coach comp

Posted Images

When I first read on here about the joker on the jet ski I thought he was an anti. Lets face it, the venue and date etc has been on here for months. He tried to disrupt the day and is still trying all the while he's the only one that's in the wrong regarding his behavior. I'm not sure where the law stands regards people disrupting official charity events but I'd definitely put a counter complaint in. There is at least 20 witnesses who saw him acting like a clown. Everyone there should give stewie there name and phone number so he can hand over to the police to complain about this guy and his motives including wasting police time by fabricating the stone throwing lie. Time these sniveling cowardly antis got a taste of there own medicine. Don't let the c**t get away with it boys, he's identified himself to the police so he's done the hard work.

your back at last then ya annoying wee kunt.......... :bye::bye::laugh::tongue2::tongue2::D

he aint no anti baw.............he is a fully paid up regular member of the club in question..........just a plain and simple prize bellend of a "man"......... :yes::yes:

ive got the numbers of those who want to complain so ill see what the copper says tomorrow and then go from there....... ;)

He's a member of the fishing club?! Mental. I hope he hooks his f*****g eye out next time he's out wetting a line, bald f****r.

the boat club you bellend :laugh:

• Like 5

i still think back often to stig getting soaked lol

That was the first wash he had all weekend :laugh:
it was the only wash I had all weekend :laugh:
:laugh: careering away from "the stig" to "stig of the dump" I see :laugh: :laugh:

sounds like a plan---- :D

• Like 1

i still think back often to stig getting soaked lol

That was the first wash he had all weekend :laugh:

it was the only wash I had all weekend :laugh:

We did notice. :laugh:

thought I`d got away with it ==change of gear bit of lynx and a splash of old spice :laugh:

• Like 1

He's a member of the fishing club?! Mental. I hope he hooks his f*****g eye out next time he's out wetting a line, bald f****r.

post-14509-0-65667400-1378985037.jpg

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 2

Didn't someone have their phone wrecked by getting soaked ?

it was mine but it was ok a few hours later once it dried out .. I stood with my back to him to get a photo of the lads they all moved I got soaked and a photo of some trees :D:D

Edited by the_stig

Can i claim of the baldy b*****d for lack of sleep?..............after he soaked TwoBob his jeans came down another 6 inches and you could see all off his hairy arse crack instead of just the start and now i cant get to sleep for nightmares!!.....

• Like 6

Can i claim of the baldy b*****d for lack of sleep?..............after he soaked TwoBob his jeans came down another 6 inches and you could see all off his hairy arse crack instead of just the start and now i cant get to sleep for nightmares!!.....

Can't sleep for pulling your pudding more like lol