Thl Charity Fishing Comp

JUST HEARD SOME CRACKING NEWS ABOUT SOME ATTENDEES FOR NEXT YEARS FISHING COMP :toast: :toast: :toast:

Not for me to say but you may hear the news in the next couple of days :thumbs:

Best behavior lads :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ps my pm's don't work :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs:

might be invitation only yet :tongue2::tongue2: johnnyboy said he can only put 25 up at his place--- bobbys mrs on the breakfast --wales12345 doing the bar b q at night ----they`ll have it all on ---- the village brook will have never seen so many fishing it... :D

Haha, the village brook lol...

Bobby ain't fishing he's butchering all day for the barbie... The welsh boys will put on a good do I've got a feeling.. At least wales123456 will even have his own rod...

did bobby fish this time :whistling:

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No wonder he's grumpy he's still in his pyjama's.

the more I think about it the more of a success it was -- with the fish caught or not -the cash raised -the way the whole thing came together with the club... fishing b n b all just up the road campin

ffs do the 2 nights --fly to east mids airport then the lads from round might get a mini bus up ---knowing stewie he`ll know a weed smoking Guinness drinking match fisherman --- that runs a coach comp

Posted Images

JUST HEARD SOME CRACKING NEWS ABOUT SOME ATTENDEES FOR NEXT YEARS FISHING COMP :toast: :toast: :toast:

I only believe it when people turn up, a lot didn't come who said they were for various reasons...

It's a year away yet...

You wont want me there boring the pants off you anyway, I dont drink !......be like inviting a vicker to strip club!

I only believe it when people turn up, a lot didn't come who said they were for various reasons...

It's a year away yet...

You wont want me there boring the pants off you anyway, I dont drink !......be like inviting a vicker to strip club!

why should you have to be a drinker some of the lads stayed off it --some took it steady . a couple got battered ...

• Like 2

It's a year away yet...

why should you have to be a drinker some of the lads stayed off it --some took it steady . a couple got battered ...
shhhhh he is ok staying where he is.......:D :D
  • Like 1

Better be some super models ;)

• Like 1

so what river we fishing next year welsh boyos?? dont worry about surpassing this years do......if it wasnt for our kids place there no way i could of sorted anything half as good lol you all no the type of lads coming tho so just find a place your happy eating, drinking and smoking (:D) in and your on to a winner ;)

It's a year away yet...

No worries on the drinking mate, Scot didn't drink and Haymin hardly drank, still a good Craic.....

Was a good bunch of lads this year, hopefully a few more can make it next...

• Like 1

so what river we fishing next year welsh boyos?? dont worry about surpassing this years do......if it wasnt for our kids place there no way i could of sorted anything half as good lol you all no the type of lads coming tho so just find a place your happy eating, drinking and smoking ( :D) in and your on to a winner ;)

you home now?

so what river we fishing next year welsh boyos?? dont worry about surpassing this years do......if it wasnt for our kids place there no way i could of sorted anything half as good lol you all no the type of lads coming tho so just find a place your happy eating, drinking and smoking (:D) in and your on to a winner ;)

We're on the Wye I think mate, never fished it but always wanted to so looking forward to that one...

lads im in another match this weekend just hope the maggot clip works again for me lol .

where you fishing mick my jet ski needs a run out.... ;)

frolesworth mate but these lads wont be happy its on a lake lol lol another trophy will be mine come sunday night lol im going to need a cabinet before long lol

48hr match this 1

JUST HEARD SOME CRACKING NEWS ABOUT SOME ATTENDEES FOR NEXT YEARS FISHING COMP :toast::toast: :toast:

remember page 238 , I'll take my "likes" if or when it's announced :thumbs::laugh: :laugh:

JUST HEARD SOME CRACKING NEWS ABOUT SOME ATTENDEES FOR NEXT YEARS FISHING COMP :toast::toast: :toast:

"Best Behavior!!!"..... Awwwww shit!!!

• Like 3

lads im in another match this weekend just hope the maggot clip works again for me lol .

where you fishing mick my jet ski needs a run out.... ;)

frolesworth mate but these lads wont be happy its on a lake lol lol another trophy will be mine come sunday night lol im going to need a cabinet before long lol

48hr match this 1

48hrs plenty of burnt bacon for you then mick.. :thumbs:

Edited by the_stig