Thl Charity Fishing Comp

Good fishing Mick and Loumic..

Never caught a sturgeon ( or seen one in the flesh for that matter).... If only I was closer lol..

A mate of mine fished for them in France and had some cracking fish, I'm not really a specimen angler but I'd like a Craic at them..

There was one caught down the estuary from me in Pembroke Dock the other day mate! :icon_eek:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-24007739

Wasn't there a John Wilson program when he fished for the in the states somewhere, bloody huge fish.. Be a bit if fun if you get a run of them up the river Mal..

On the Frazer river in Canada. :thumbs:

That's the one John, fishing proper boat gear for them... Beasts they were lol

What a fish!!

That would get a smile out if Loumic lol

• Like 2

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No wonder he's grumpy he's still in his pyjama's.

the more I think about it the more of a success it was -- with the fish caught or not -the cash raised -the way the whole thing came together with the club... fishing b n b all just up the road campin

ffs do the 2 nights --fly to east mids airport then the lads from round might get a mini bus up ---knowing stewie he`ll know a weed smoking Guinness drinking match fisherman --- that runs a coach comp

Posted Images

Good fishing Mick and Loumic..

Never caught a sturgeon ( or seen one in the flesh for that matter).... If only I was closer lol..

A mate of mine fished for them in France and had some cracking fish, I'm not really a specimen angler but I'd like a Craic at them..

There was one caught down the estuary from me in Pembroke Dock the other day mate! :icon_eek:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-24007739

Wasn't there a John Wilson program when he fished for the in the states somewhere, bloody huge fish.. Be a bit if fun if you get a run of them up the river Mal..

On the Frazer river in Canada. :thumbs:

That's the one John, fishing proper boat gear for them... Beasts they were lol

What a fish!!

That would get a smile out if Loumic lol

Patagonia would be on my bucket list. :yes:

bloody hell lads my legs were on fire cuz of the sun burn so that's y I look grumpy.

Also they weren't pj's they were long short or trouser's to jonny being a short ass.

that fish was 25.5lb.

don't take the bait --- I find a quick feck off or kunt works :D:D

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1

My Mrs dad had one in his pond got it about 3 inch long and got to about 2 foot take food out your hand and it was like it liked being petted used to come up to side of the pond sticking its head out for you until it died in a power cut on a hot day when they was on holiday he was gutted when he got back

My Mrs dad had one in his pond got it about 3 inch long and got to about 2 foot take food out your hand and it was like it liked being petted used to come up to side of the pond sticking its head out for you until it died in a power cut on a hot day when they was on holiday he was gutted when he got back

i blame the person who was left to look after it............ :whistling::D