Most Hares On Lamp

i will say 1 thing the lads, who lamp them, bring them home and put them to good use,,what do day time lads do with them,,, ;)

Into the ditch Jim but thats their choice....I have took thousands with the dazzler,I don't give a hoot what anyone says,I wasted none,only ones that were wasted were the ones the plod took off me when I shouldn't of had them..never bothered them since..I could go and catch thousands more but can't be f****d with the losing dogs,motor,gear,fines and so on when things go pear shaped again because they would...anyone who thinks different is in for a big reality check at some stage..I "thought" lurchermen were supposed to be united when it comes to field sports? Holy f**k it looks like they can fall out on what time a hare gets ran?...Thank the lord I'm on the run in when it comes to lurcherwork..because at this rate we don't need any "outside interference" to make things even tougher than they are?..Opinions are fine but going beyond that line is just daft..come on guys lets get in the real world..

SHAWLY THESE YOUNG DOGS WHAT YOU HAVE NOW, MAY ,I HOPE NOT BUT GET YOU INTO THE SAME TROUBLE, MORE SO IN DAY TIME ,THAN NITE,, THE LAD WHO SOLD LENNY, PICKED 3 FINES UP LAST SEASON, RAINGING FROM 450 POUND TO 700, AND CARS TOOK OFF THEM, AND THE NEXT STAGE HIS LIECENE TOOK OFF HIM,,,

Edited by tjones3862

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do people think it was wrong to catch hares on the lamp but thought it was fine to catch rabbits, fox etc on the lamp?   Usually these same people seem to think it was fine to catch breeding an

Get a feckin life thers no rules to this stuff whatever feeds me and the dogs gets catched day or night end of

To be honest...it's way to late in the game for me to get sanctimonious and moralistic...but with this modern technology in not sure these "what's the most" threads do us any favours...

Posted Images

I enjoy all aspects of lurcher work and I will run hares on the lamp as well as in the day, I go out to watch the dog work and put as much game infront of him as possible weather it's day or night.

Tbf I'd rather run it with my dog than leave it for others as the local lads will do the same

• Like 1

13 single 16 double people go on about them being easy at night its all about nums at night id like to see the daytime lads that say it have run after run and see if they can keep going they've tried to do it and failed dogs for day dogs for lamp I say ya want different in both daytime stuff is bread to run long bursts a lamp dog ya want to run loads of short bursts a man I no up here is a big lamping man his brother big coursing man on fens and hes tried the daytime stuff on lamp they don't last but the brother that had a dog that done 16 single on lamp picture evidence coudent kill on fen different dogs for different jobs

It can have a lot to do with the type of conditioning a dog gets from being a puppy and up to a point some dogs can cross over and do both, but for the most of it yes I would agree different dogs for different jobs :yes:

• Like 2

13 single 16 double people go on about them being easy at night its all about nums at night id like to see the daytime lads that say it have run after run and see if they can keep going they've tried to do it and failed dogs for day dogs for lamp I say ya want different in both daytime stuff is bread to run long bursts a lamp dog ya want to run loads of short bursts a man I no up here is a big lamping man his brother big coursing man on fens and hes tried the daytime stuff on lamp they don't last but the brother that had a dog that done 16 single on lamp picture evidence coudent kill on fen different dogs for different jobs

GET YOUR DRIVEING TEST DONE ARON, AND WE WILL HAVE RUN OUT,, SOUNDS LIKE YOUR A YOUNG KEAN LAD...

Edited by tjones3862

Some of the replies by the daywalkers are f***ing ridiculous, do you lads walk around wearing blinkers or were you all brainwashed by some kind of coursing sect? Whether you are on permission or poach, the decision lies with the hunter what he runs/doesn't run. I've ran silly hares as described, bouncing off fences & running blind. I've also seen fast dogs straightlined across big fields, away as soon as the lamp goes on. I've seen the same dogs kill daytime & miss more than their fair share. Its a f***ing hare at the end of the day, a pest not a protected species. As someone said, take away the hare & the daywalker is finished.....whereas the lamper will continue, only his choice of dog may change

• Like 3

What a thread! 11 pages of people boasting about how many hares they have killed in 1 night! No wonder the antis love this site :(

Perfectly legal and widely practised to fill the freezer and make money before the ban :yes:

What are the anti going to do? try to get hunting with dogs banned again :hmm:

• Like 4