Beefing Up A Full Hound

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nowt much wrong with that dog, apart from its coat, Malaseb shampoo is what you need, a good vigorous brushing against the grain, get stuck in, cod liver oil capsule, 1 a day, fresh water, as for brow

Half the Western world and f**k knows how many Americans are fat as f**k...biggest problem is...bread and bread products...cakes...and what do we make them with wheat...   I have a well respected a

Infact fook me even Jesus liked a loaf or two..

Posted Images

Mug! If you're too thick to understand what I've written don't reply. You've got no argument, just profanity, you're hiding behind insults. You've not answered any of my points. I told you the bombing that I was involved in, you've just waved the "I'm persecuted because I'm Irish" flag. When my granny first came to England, she was persecuted but she didn't whinge like you, she got on with it.

Man the f@ck up and stop whining like a bitch. If you can't have a debate without screaming for someone to be deleted then your are a proper wrong 'un! Grow some balls.

You're brains been warped by propaganda. The people making all the money from the drugs and prostitution and protection wanted the war to carry on. They were the ones hiding behind a political cause to earn a good living, while young kids got hooked on the brown. That's both sides of the paramilitaries. If you knew anything, you prick, then you'd know that.

When I was 15 I got pulled out of my uncles car at a checkpoint in Derry and got punched by a green jacket for smiling!!! So I know that both sides are full of wankers. I've got a much higher IW than you so its easier for me to see through the bullsh1t and not get caught up in the lies.

What had happened to you to make you such a believer in terrorism, violence and the murder of innocents?

If a paramilitary or a policeman or a soldier gets shot gets shot then that's part of the role they play and sad as it is, they know the risks. But a child with no political agenda and no understanding of religion and no hatred in them should never be killed for anyone's cause.

what the f**k is your problem cranky this is a hunting website your post at 12.58 today is f*****g out of order your trying to put down the dead people of the boston bombing by shite stirring sayn there linked to ira.have you no respect at all.who gave you the right to say that.eh?then giving of about muslims.no one wants to hear your youtube propaganda shite.we want to hear about hunting.you well an truly condradicted yourself on that last post stop talking shite an putting your crafty one liners at the end.i dont agree with that at all one bit its a sin.so get to f**k with your claptrap

Listen, you started spouting off at me. I put you straight. You've provided no answers other than the usual nonsense that both sides trot out. It's utter crap and its all sinful.

You've seen nothing, you've not seen the misery that heroin brings, you've not seen the fellas behind it running about in their huge motors and moving out into big houses, you've not seen the beatings and scared everyday people. You've got a fantasy idea of how things are in your head. I do t know where you live but its far removed from the reality of it all.

You shouldn't support people who commit sinful acts. I don't. I've got no time for any of them, whatever colour or uniform they wear. They're all shitehawks.

Don't be an idiot and try and twist things, trying to make out I'm a racist. Just because you struggle to understand what's been wrote doesn't mean others will.

You ever been to Boston? I've been 3 times, twice on Paddys day. So I know exactly what went on.

Question whatever I say, by all means but mug yourself off by making ridiculous claims or trying to deny well documented facts.

Mug! If you're too thick to understand what I've written don't reply. You've got no argument, just profanity, you're hiding behind insults. You've not answered any of my points. I told you the bombing that I was involved in, you've just waved the "I'm persecuted because I'm Irish" flag. When my granny first came to England, she was persecuted but she didn't whinge like you, she got on with it.

Man the f@ck up and stop whining like a bitch. If you can't have a debate without screaming for someone to be deleted then your are a proper wrong 'un! Grow some balls.

You're brains been warped by propaganda. The people making all the money from the drugs and prostitution and protection wanted the war to carry on. They were the ones hiding behind a political cause to earn a good living, while young kids got hooked on the brown. That's both sides of the paramilitaries. If you knew anything, you prick, then you'd know that.

When I was 15 I got pulled out of my uncles car at a checkpoint in Derry and got punched by a green jacket for smiling!!! So I know that both sides are full of wankers. I've got a much higher IW than you so its easier for me to see through the bullsh1t and not get caught up in the lies.

What had happened to you to make you such a believer in terrorism, violence and the murder of innocents?

If a paramilitary or a policeman or a soldier gets shot gets shot then that's part of the role they play and sad as it is, they know the risks. But a child with no political agenda and no understanding of religion and no hatred in them should never be killed for anyone's cause.

what the f**k is your problem cranky this is a hunting website your post at 12.58 today is f*****g out of order your trying to put down the dead people of the boston bombing by shite stirring sayn there linked to ira.have you no respect at all.who gave you the right to say that.eh?then giving of about muslims.no one wants to hear your youtube propaganda shite.we want to hear about hunting.you well an truly condradicted yourself on that last post stop talking shite an putting your crafty one liners at the end.i dont agree with that at all one bit its a sin.so get to f**k with your claptrap

Listen, you started spouting off at me. I put you straight. You've provided no answers other than the usual nonsense that both sides trot out. It's utter crap and its all sinful.

You've seen nothing, you've not seen the misery that heroin brings, you've not seen the fellas behind it running about in their huge motors and moving out into big houses, you've not seen the beatings and scared everyday people. You've got a fantasy idea of how things are in your head. I do t know where you live but its far removed from the reality of it all.

You shouldn't support people who commit sinful acts. I don't. I've got no time for any of them, whatever colour or uniform they wear. They're all shitehawks.

Don't be an idiot and try and twist things, trying to make out I'm a racist. Just because you struggle to understand what's been wrote doesn't mean others will.

You ever been to Boston? I've been 3 times, twice on Paddys day. So I know exactly what went on.

Question whatever I say, by all means but mug yourself off by making ridiculous claims or trying to deny well documented facts.

gone shut up your a mad c**t hi seriously gone give over to f**k nobodys wants to hear it.this thread f****d completley

Brown bread is fine for your dogs and puts weight on them. Just because Dan Edwards calls people names and starts getting irate that doesn't mean he's right. It merely means that he's not confident in what he's saying and feels the need to attack people to prevent them from challenging him. Please refer to page 1 of this thread.

Brown bread is fine for your dogs and puts weight on them. Just because Dan Edwards calls people names and starts getting irate that doesn't mean he's right. It merely means that he's not confident in what he's saying and feels the need to attack people to prevent them from challenging him. Please refer to page 1 of this thread.

why would you use brown bread tho to put weight on it may be a quick fix but it has no nutritional gain to it what so ever and as said before the amount needed is borderline unhealthy surely its got to be better by far to feed a good well balanced diet i.e raw substitued with a well made dry and build the weight up on that diet and exercise which in my eyes is adding good weight not bad weight, the whole bred diet is well out off date back from when dry was not any good but its a multi million investment now for the companys creating it they no there stuff and most produce a good diet. gone are the days of 2 slices off bread half a cup off pasta and a cup off vitalin food products have progressed and so should we, raw meat supplimented with dry is an excellent diet if you feel the need to add to that add root vegetables not bread and other slow releasing carbs

• Like 2

why would you use brown bread tho to put weight on it may be a quick fix but it has no nutritional gain to it what so ever and as said before the amount needed is borderline unhealthy surely its got to be better by far to feed a good well balanced diet i.e raw substitued with a well made dry and build the weight up on that diet and exercise which in my eyes is adding good weight not bad weight, the whole bred diet is well out off date back from when dry was not any good but its a multi million investment now for the companys creating it they no there stuff and most produce a good diet. gone are the days of 2 slices off bread half a cup off pasta and a cup off vitalin food products have progressed and so should we, raw meat supplimented with dry is an excellent diet if you feel the need to add to that add root vegetables not bread and other slow releasing carbs
Ok so to use your argument about multimillion pound companies knowing there stuff these days why do GAIN sell bags of brown bread nuggets (as stated by someone else a few pages back )if its so old school or are they just pandering to the thousands of know nothing idiots feeding there dogs on Jurassic diets but probably spent a fortune on research and development to offer a product that people required?

Ok so to use your argument about multimillion pound companies knowing there stuff these days why do GAIN sell bags of brown bread nuggets (as stated by someone else a few pages back )if its so old school or are they just pandering to the thousands of know nothing idiots feeding there dogs on Jurassic diets but probably spent a fortune on research and development to offer a product that people required?

cause there cashing in westy they supply alot off feed to raceing kennles an the way they see it is theses lads are feeding brown bread why dont we supply them to take more of there money off them, ive never seen these brown bread nuggets but im gonna have a wild stab in the dark that there is other things added to to make it more benifical for the dogs or the owners would just continue feeding sliced bread that im sue they get for a pittance from numerouse local bakerys at the end off the day.

Great post. Way to put good thoughts into words.

i feed my dogs meat from butchers an dry feed works a treat but i used to throw in brown bread years ago an it brought on a we lurcher i got that was well under weight.dont knock the old ways worked for years an still does.

Dan bought politics into it, I just finished it off.

I brought up the reason we eat wheat is cuz it can be produced in massive amounts and it is a cheap source of food that governments use to feed their ever expanding populations and you turn it into a debate about the bombings in Boston and American ties to the IRA. Ya, you sure did finish it off alright.

• Like 1

i feed my dogs meat from butchers an dry feed works a treat but i used to throw in brown bread years ago an it brought on a we lurcher i got that was well under weight.dont knock the old ways worked for years an still does.

im sure bread will add weight fraz after all i eat bread an im fat but i allso think theres good weight and bad weight that can be gained, im never goona say dont feed bread to anyone everyman to there own an all that i just simply put across my opinion on the subject