Lloyd Tsb Islamic Bank Account

Okay, I don't agree with this not because it specifically favours a particular religion, but the fact its downright unfair in general. I'd be just as pissed if there was a Christian/Buddhist/insert anything version!|

Will be closing my Lloyds account in a few hours citing this discrimination of customers as my reason. I have two accounts need shot of one anyway and this had certainly swayed my decision. Its a pain in the backside swapping banks but if you're as pissed as me its worth the effort. Vote with your feet.

• Like 3

I remember saying that ya can see all this sh1t happening in a slow motion but having a steam rollering effect looks like its happening its the soft society in Britain now that's gona give the nation away and when they try and take over, wheres all these silver spooned kunts that gve it away? they prob fecked off and it will be left for us to pick up the pieces. there needs to be something done before its too late

If its that the bank are doing something specific for muzzies thats getting you annoyed then fair enough, iv been know to be quite anti islamification myself :icon_redface:

...but from what I can see the account dosnt offer them anything that you cant get, indeed the only differece from any basic account you or I might get there is they dont get paid any interest.

• Like 2

Easy just withdraw any money or business to do with Lloyds TSB in protest !

wont happen -- and thats half the problem .. but put it the other way round they`d all be changing banks as a group imo we are a weak nation that dont stand up for ourselfs or our rights enough .......

• Like 1

if everyone who moans at this would make a pledge to not, as far as is possible, spend a single penny with forgeign businesses ie. paper shops, takeaways, taxi's, petrol stations and convinced their families to do the same then it would do alot more good!

What makes me chuckle is that people at various places of work have been told they cant wear a cross or crucifix for fear of upsetting ethnics, but a major financial institution can positively discriminate on the grounds of religion. :hmm:

a new hunting religion needs to be founded, Im sure someone on here could have a vision tonight and be told to go forth and hunt..... :laugh:

thl.ism.........

Hey, cross-hairs, THE CROSS. It's a sign brothers and sisters....

• Like 1