Mick; The Buddhist Burglar .....

Don't even Ask me what made Mick pop into my head, after all these years. I don't know.

But, yes; Mick. A self proclaimed Buddhist. Loveliest guy you could hope to meet. Wouldn't hurt a fly. But, f**k me, could you keep him out of your sheds or garages at night ....?

How does that pan out ....? :unsure:

No, no! What you people have to realise, see, is that I wear long, white, flowing robes and walk across a sandy landscape, with my walking staff. I contemplate shit like this as I go :yes:

cant you just keep it to yourself :laugh:

Edited by pip1968
  • Like 1

No, no! What you people have to realise, see, is that I wear long, white, flowing robes and walk across a sandy landscape, with my walking staff. I contemplate shit like this as I go :yes:

And what sandy landscape would you, your staff, flowing robes, home brew kit and bong , be walking across then pete ?????, Ooooops i forgot..............................., sorry, mustn't ask. LONG LIVE THE SHREW KILLERS ! :D

Thats easy, Buddhists don't believe in possession, so mick was only taking what was his, he just preferred to do it at night, as as a Buddhist, he didn't like confrontation.