Kazakh Tazi Video

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one thing for sure the lads on the video are better stockmen than most of the clowns on here they depend on what they catch and use every bit of it unlike tossing it in ditches and talking shite on we

Love the way that some of you know everything about a breed of dogs from 1 youtube vid.

i dont know anyone who enjoys tossing a hare in a ditch its the crazy laws that force us to leave game not worth the hassle of taking it home most times

I enjoyed the video, the eagle was first class, +the amount of work they had put into the bird for all his training, + the dogs to work along side the bird,

thank you, but you would have to inject speed into those dogs, for coursing Hares on average Land, they might get away with it on the big Land, were they can run 5 and 6 minutes,,

• Like 1

Got to hand it to them,they must have 100% catch rate eagle and dog ffs,now I know the real meaning of double handed,but was there really any need to use a dog to catch an escaped pet rabbit,I could have caught that with concrete wellies on :laugh::laugh:

Edited by low plains drifter
  • Like 2

one thing for sure the lads on the video are better stockmen than most of the clowns on here they depend on what they catch and use every bit of it unlike tossing it in ditches and talking shite on websites

• Like 9

one thing for sure the lads on the video are better stockmen than most of the clowns on here they depend on what they catch and use every bit of it unlike tossing it in ditches and talking shite on websites

What is your opinion on them? I dont think they have anything to add to add to our uk lurchers that is not already here :hmm:

Genuine question Iam not looking for an argument :thumbs:

What is your opinion on them? I dont think they have anything to add to add to our uk lurchers that is not already here :hmm:

Genuine question Iam not looking for an argument :thumbs:

they would widen the gene pool of salukis in this country if nothing else and it would be from proven working stock which has to help.

• Like 1

In the same instance a uk lurcher would add nothing to them in thier enviroment they are bred and adapted over generations for the terrain and work they do Look at the mongolian ponies they ride perfectly adapted for the enviroment and can cover 30 miles in a day. As for the dogs they may be ok where thwey are but the strain they are would not be suitable for here all though up in the mountains of Scotland or Wales they may make a working dog but this particular strain not for the general UK terrain and game also they are born and bred pack animals and very rarely run as singles so that wouldnt do for the singles job atb

• Like 2

Boyo do you think the coursing dogs of this country need anymore injection of saluki because there already doing the job very well, surely there is enough good coursing stock in this country now?

• Like 1