A Quick Mooch On The Hill's

I've been doing a bit of work on a farm and when i had finnished what i was doing i decided to have a hour's walk with the pooch..it was mostly rough ground with load's of rough grass..she quickly got the hang of using her nose and it was not long before she put 4 in the bag and with it being a bit warm and her not being long out of season i headed back to the car..she done good at everything but her retrieve was pathetic.. :cray: ..she brought everyone straight back to me but would she fook bring them closer than 10yr's.. :censored: ..i felt like throttling her but what can you do when they have just ran there heart out to catch them in the first place..

On a good note though i went for a walk local yesterday evening with a dummie bunnie and it was retrieved instantly every time...and as luck had it they was a mixy bunnie sat right out which she quickly bagged and retrieved straight to my feet.. :blink: ..i think a load of dummie bunnie work is in order for this summer.. :yes: .

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/Millet2/Lil4bunnies021_zpsb410dffb.jpg

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/Millet2/Lil4bunnies007_zps73361ec2.jpg

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/Millet2/Lil4bunnies032_zps128e5644.jpg

post-896-0-09905300-1367493392_thumb.jpg

post-896-0-97644300-1367493397_thumb.jpg

post-896-0-20475700-1367493403_thumb.jpg

• Like 13

Deffinitley trigger.. :thumbs: it's better than what one of my older would do ..i can rember the old fart getting 10 bunnies of one slip and i had to follow him around the field to collect them as he left them on the spot where he killled them..but that is better than burying them like he used too when he was younger.. :D ..

The thing with this bitch mate is she was bringing them to hand to start with and slowly got worse as the season progressed.. :hmm: ..so the dummie bunnie will be used all through the warmer monthes.. :yes: ..and i have recently aquired access to a lot of bunnies so her true test will be in the coming season and i think once she has bagged a good number in one night the silly teenage side of her should fizzle out.. :thumbs: .

• Like 1

Good result millet.. You look after my quad now, or I'll open up a can of whoop on your ass... :laugh:

I crashed it earlier and ripped the front rack of and smashed one of the light's.. :laugh: ..