Rabbits Wanted Staffordshire/derbyshire

Both a bit too far for me, thanks anyway. I want rabbit for my racing whippets as its low in fat and high in protein, the get they get a bit of bone that beef doesnt provide, and a bit less fat than chicken carcase provides.

I find it very helpfull in keeping their weight down a little when I need to.

Both a bit too far for me, thanks anyway. I want rabbit for my racing whippets as its low in fat and high in protein, the get they get a bit of bone that beef doesnt provide, and a bit less fat than chicken carcase provides.

Fat is an essential part of a dogs diet, like I said before chicken wings/legs and beef mince from the supermarket will workout cheaper, be more convenient and IMHO be better for your dog than the rabbit???

but its your dog do as you like ..........

Fat is an essential part of a dogs diet, like I said before chicken wings/legs and beef mince from the supermarket will workout cheaper, be more convenient and IMHO be better for your dog than the rabbit???

but its your dog do as you like ..........

rabbit will be on top of chudleys greyhound and a bit of red meat