Bull X, Too Much Bull?

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morton u more then an idiot how say that it be useless it young and cant go by a pic. Nothin set in stone in lurcher world look like don more collie then anythin look at bulpa more collie then anythin

I must admit she looks nearly a year old to me,but its your dog so what do i know?.Well what i do know is that its a handsome animal that i would give a home any day of the week!. Any mention of whe

One of the best lurchers I had was wider chested then yours, he was agile and fast too, usually put a smile on everyones faces.. you will likely soon be experiencing that the desire and prey drive of

Posted Images

im not startin her at this age, she just came across one while I was out with my 11 month bitch.

looks like its got its adult teeth fru ,and its carrying some shape for 4 mths old pal

One of the best lurchers I had was wider chested then yours, he was agile and fast too, usually put a smile on everyones faces.. you will likely soon be experiencing that the desire and prey drive of the bull cross is second to none. And the results should speak for themselves.... or it turns its head and you burry the pot licker in the field Fingers crossed

for a young dog shes always wanting to please, if she wants something she will get it.

cannot wait for the coming season as i have a 12 month collie grey also starting. it will be good to see how the different crosses differ. the bull x never has a second thought of anything, if theres a fence in the way itll climb it whereas the collie x would rather look for a hole in the fence and jump as a last resort ( unless on the lead)

i have a few new pics which i will put up later, shes coming on a treat.

aye mate 4 n half months. what you mean by wheelie bin?

take both dogs a gd run daily, and a good munch keeps em going good

That mutts a long way from 16 weeks old,it will turn out as about as useful as most dogs with no stride and pace,a dog fit only to work after the terriers have done the real graft,throw it in the green plastic thing with wheels on,which possibly as more pace and grace.

how the f**k would you no ya ejit you didnt even see it move never mind run.mouthpiece

• Like 1

Never saw a 16 week dog muscled like that if it is 4 n alf month it's going to have some shape u might have your wires crossed although not sayin she's not nice little thing anyhow make sure you use it, and not for ferreting lol good luck mate

• Like 1

Did I say it look like a collie u f****n demented tosser giving example of sum great dogs that have less site hound then anythin else. Plank

I believe ive been at your house,you introduced me to your mum and dad and aunty and uncle,there was only two people in the room?.

Did I say it look like a collie u f****n demented tosser giving example of sum great dogs that have less site hound then anythin else. Plank

I believe ive been at your house,you introduced me to your mum and dad and aunty and uncle,there was only two people in the room?.

The 2 people being you and paul,ffs dan edwards and the mongoloids will be on the scene next :boogy::laugh:

good food and a nice walk evryday is all it takes, i work in kennels so i can bring them with me also, they are not over excercised the pictures are taken during or after a walk where she is pumped up, shes making a cracking dog and is very game to say the least. ill put some pictures up of her when i get back home ( i forgot yesterday )

shes took much a dislike to next doors 2 ginger cats! resulting in a face full of scars before shes left the bllody yard!

shes still young and im hoping them legs get just a couple more inches bigger.

atb boys

• 3 weeks later...