Thought I'd Try A Bit Of Diy

Bought a double tier hutch from Facebay for a tenner, built a ferret court out of the carcase of an old wardrobe and used old picket fencing for the different levels, got the front mesh panelling for buckshee from freegle (woman even delivered it for free) got some old pipe from some roadworkers, just had to ask. Acquired some mineral felt from my brother in law (still yet to fit) and bought 7 quids worth of roofing batten from the local DIY shop to make the door frame, hinges and hasp and staple took the total spend to including the hutch to £20. Bag of JWB ferret food £30, didn't see that one coming :( Young Rabbit, one air gun pellet, Result :)

Bought a double tier hutch from Facebay for a tenner, built a ferret court out of the carcase of an old wardrobe and used old picket fencing for the different levels, got the front mesh panelling for buckshee from freegle (woman even delivered it for free) got some old pipe from some roadworkers, just had to ask. Acquired some mineral felt from my brother in law (still yet to fit) and bought 7 quids worth of roofing batten from the local DIY shop to make the door frame, hinges and hasp and staple took the total spend to including the hutch to £20. Bag of JWB ferret food £30, didn't see that one coming :( Young Rabbit, one air gun pellet, Result :)

:toast::toast::toast::toast: