Watch This Video!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fecking disgusting,...this is a hunting man's website, it is not a baiters forum,...get this shit off of here...

You Can't honestly judge a breed based on that though can you ? I've seen videos of bull xs jacking / shit at the job but that don't mean every bull x is like that does it ?   Atb JD

Gosh I hadn't actually seen the entire video when I first commented, this is not sport at all this is just cruelty, just rocks at it while it lay there in pain still alive and panting jesus christ the

very sad.

poor show.

No wonder poeple think we are cruel when people can call this sport. I dont personally do anything other than rabbits myself..But if I wanted a decent fox dog I wouldnt be training it with them techniques..Barbaric and completely wrong on every count.

Im interested in anyone elses opion..mine is simply this... WANKERS

OH and the dogs.... PISS POOR

Edited by vin

You Can't honestly judge a breed based on that though can you ? I've seen videos of bull xs jacking / shit at the job but that don't mean every bull x is like that does it ?

Atb JD

• Like 2

Personally I don't that was sporting in the slightest, that fox looked tame enough to be released by hand, and only a couple of metres in front of four dogs? Not that i mind running dogs taking foxes but I think this was pretty obviously not a challenge for any of the dogs and the fox had little chance.

• Like 1

very sad.

poor show.

No wonder poeple think we are cruel when people can call this sport. I dont personally do anything other than rabbits myself..But if I wanted a decent fox dog I wouldnt be training it with them techniques..Barbaric and completely wrong on every count.

Im interested in anyone elses opion..mine is simply this... WANKERS

Yep I agree not the way I'd go about it but those people do things different suppose they don't know anything else , but I agree I like a dog that catches and finished the quarry quick as possible :thumbs:

fox dogs need to be heavy powerfully built to do the job properly its no good sending a lighweight in the ring to do a heavyweights job .killing foxes slowly and cruely with underpowerd dogs is not the right way to go about it.it does not make hunting look good to do such things. i would have thought those arabs would have had more sense.still when they kill thier women for being raped and cut westerners heads off what do you espect.life is cheap and brutal over there

• Like 1

fox dogs need to be heavy powerfully built to do the job properly its no good sending a lighweight in the ring to do a heavyweights job .killing foxes slowly and cruely with underpowerd dogs is not the right way to go about it.it does not make hunting look good to do such things. i would have thought those arabs would have had more sense.still when they kill thier women for being raped and cut westerners heads off what do you espect.life is cheap and brutal over there

The dogs are useless for sure Now blackgreyhound these are from Panjgur which is in Bolochistan Pakistan so they are not Arabs and your other comments have nothing to do with dogs or sport you are passing comment on something you have little or no knowledge of stick to your malamutes