Bad Shit!

I had very similar break on one of my bitches. Taking toe off done mine no favors. The outside toe went with having less support. Bad feet or bad luck she's not running game anymore. I would keep it on if it keeps going take it off. Fingers crossed for you least it's the off season and there plenty time for rest and recuperation.

• Like 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No mate he's white   Ground is fine here, just the terrain is "difficult"   Cheers, D.

Feck me, some serious advice here and seemingly based on experience. Personally I'd err on the side of caution. You can always take it off but you can't change your mind and put it back on.

Won't be too much of a hindrance D,if it had been the inside one then it could of been problematic..I'd just let it be now,it'll callous over in the next few months,if it becomes a ball ache get it re

Posted Images

lots of what the wirral man says is very true , style of running coupled with good brain an tremendous foot sructure and theyll run anywhere baring the occasional piece of iron , which is of course one of those things . i often look at the specimens of beauty , then ponder and realise i would break those types very quickly . atb bunnys

is that celt dave? if so there is nowt wrong with his feet he's one tough little dog! at least its happened now and not at the start of the hunting season! atb rob

Yes mate it is, he did it first time about 3 months ago, had a kick I imagine :whistling:

Cheers, D.