Salukis Are Like Marmite.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

salukis have been around for approx 6,000 years , so they stood the test of time as a hunting dog and companion. if you think you cant handle one leave it to those who can .. ..saves alot of gr

almura saluki ,saudi arabia

the so called stupidity can and often is , mistaken for high intelegance, . grossly misunderstood by alot of folk ..challanging , conflict of wills .certainly not for the inpatient

Posted Images

the vidio is from pakistan with pashmi or caravan hounds its a canned hunt i dont condone it atall, what has this to do with the saluki answer nothing atall

But that picture of the yella dog on that lil gazelle werent a canned hunt?

your the smart one dan work it out ;)

the vidio is from pakistan with pashmi or caravan hounds its a canned hunt i dont condone it atall, what has this to do with the saluki answer nothing atall

I already did and you talk out both sides of your mouth.

I already did and you talk out both sides of your mouth.

and you talk out of your arse dan so leave it at that eh :tongue2:

Salukis are very similar to 13/14 year old teenagers if they dont think thier is any need for a rule they ignore it. If they see something they must have it. Once they are out and free they only come back when they want to.As with most teenagers they tolerate thier parents and consider themselves to be far better judges of what is right.The similarities are amazing and the educating and training regime is very similar love affection and discipline without anger and you will get thier in the end LOL

Who the f**k are you...daks :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Salukis are very similar to 13/14 year old teenagers if they dont think thier is any need for a rule they ignore it. If they see something they must have it. Once they are out and free they only come back when they want to.As with most teenagers they tolerate thier parents and consider themselves to be far better judges of what is right.The similarities are amazing and the educating and training regime is very similar love affection and discipline without anger and you will get thier in the end LOL

much the same as you need to learn about dogs you have it all to come when your kids are teenagers , and that peado c**t was from your neck of the woods wasnt he

doing alright arnt i pinky lol 1owyfb.jpg

would you rather have a day out with des with the fens flyer or twang her jump leads .mind you kc you could use her tackle for a slip lead

ask desmond about when i rolled up after been at it all night. i was dragging my feet across the fens like feck :sorry: i was barred from doing that again :nono: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

much the same as you need to learn about dogs you have it all to come when your kids are teenagers , and that peado c**t was from your neck of the woods wasnt he

you have become very fond of young dimmock tho :hmm::laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

you have become very fond of young dimmock tho :hmm::laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

some one had to teach him after he learnt f**k all when he was out with your team :whistling:

Edited by desertbred

some one had to teach him after he learnt f**k all when he was out with your team :whistling:

2/2 learnt how to kill :tongue2:

must have been road kill had to slap[ him to get him to slip the dogs LOL

must have been road kill had to slap[ him to get him to slip the dogs LOL

feck that i wouldnt dare let him slip my dogs :laugh: