bendrover. this man is in his fifties he is very fit and runs all year .i dont personally agree with thaht my self as i like to leave things alone in breeding season.he will course then lamp the dog hard .like i said he needs to rest the dog as it is only 14months old.some people just canott stop hunting when they should be giveing nature a chance to restock

See bold text-look to the man,dont blame the dog.

That says it all..good post stormy boy fella

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will probably go down like a lead balloon but here gos.......IMHO what's happened is that people are f***ing about with crosses that they think sound the bollocks and finding out its just a load

Your mates brought a Ma/Sa/Gh type and he's blameing the Sal...... But would of een fine if it was a F1X Mal/Gh? I     Theres a LOT of Sal stuff running now and not a lot of Mal x's...? Id be looki

This particular dog was being bummed up last week for doing 2/2 then a pic was put up an it looked fat and out of condition so your fifty year old mate has been runningcan unfit dog at fourteen months

my friend with the malamutexgreyhound called me tonight .the dog is now 14 months and sometimes chases things keenly and sometimes does not seem very intrested .he has now found out its mal x saluki lurcher .why oh why do people have to lie to others about a dogs breeding just so they can sell the pups ? .accidental mateing apparently.my friend is in his fifties as i am and his hunting time is running out.he like me canott stand saluki blooded dogs so once he and his friends breed thier own genuine malxg it will probaly have to go.the bitch was defenitely pure mal.the dog in the photo he saw was very greyhoundy looking but was not a greyhound.i have had saluki x dogs and some area bit tempermental.theres me on here saying malxg and its saluki lurcher x mal

Why are you blaming the saluki side? For me that's the only good bit in the breeding mate!

deerman.the dog he has now was bred by some one by accident .i dont know i think he said the kent area .taser was a killer but was not fast enough for daylight hares so was not kept .he caught everything else but was also a mutton mauler if a dog is not fast enoughfor daylight he wont keep them

I think whatever F1 mal you get it will be pushed to catch a day time hare .....so the only Mal x you have seen run was this taser bred in Hereford which wasn't kept ?......and you think these would be the daddies for big stuff?.....this got to be a wind up or someone on his 4/5th user name :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1