Worst Nights

running golf courses at night, often have bad nights.

drive 36 miles around trip for one or two runs, or early season vast numbers that you cant single out.

I run golf courses all the time it's decent running ground for the dogs but the bunkers ! I've had dogs hit bunkers and lay there lifeless but not died, but my greyhound ran a RABBIT and broke its neck on a concrete block in the golf courses

I've had loads of shit nights, I'm gonna start kenneling my dogs now to see if my nights get better. :D

They will improve 10 fold if you do.

It's a know fact that dogs kept in the house are fannys. They get fed every day and pampered and don't have to work for it like a kennelled dog.

• Like 1

I've had loads of shit nights, I'm gonna start kenneling my dogs now to see if my nights get better. :D

They will improve 10 fold if you do.

It's a know fact that dogs kept in the house are fannys. They get fed every day and pampered and don't have to work for it like a kennelled dog.

You are so right. If mine were not allowed on the sofa, they would smash the mice I course each night. Its my own fault :cray:

• Like 1

Iv had shit night they turn into a walk and a chat while the dogs run around like looneys haha and these are not local 3 hour round trips

:thumbs:

Blasting around the beach at 2 in the morning. :D