Am I In A Minority?.

Now at the age of 49,the older i get the more bitter and twisted i become about politics.I have been saying for a couple of years now that what we need are proper riots,as actions speak louder than words.It doesnt matter what goverment we have in power,be it Labour or Conservative they are all as ignorant as each other and still hammer the working class.

When we had riots last year i said they werent proper riots,as that was the work of people with little or no family responsibilities and idiot opportunists.A real riot is made up of hardworking ordinary people,who can no longer pay the stupidly high bills,put food on the table and are in real danger of losing their homes.

I hate it when the wife says "well what can you do about it"?,how many times have i heard the same apathy from so many mouths,its started to make me sick to the pit of my stomach.

The working class are the tit that the middle class and upper class constantly suck dry for their own benefit,and something has got to give very soon!!.

I thought Thatchers funeral may have been the tinderbox situation that sparked of the discontent,but no nothing :hmm:

The tories are a waste of time and NEW Labour as they called themselves were shit,as soon as Blair took his coat off a tory appeared.Why do we not have a political party that truely represents the working class,and its morals and values,Surely there must be some kind of powers stopping that from happening,as it would be a landslide victory first time out.

There has never been a better time for this to happen,otherwise we will never get our lives back on track im afraid. :nono:

• Like 4

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why blame the government for your lot in life or even those who have taken the time to study and open the horizon a bit more to better opportunities?   I agree they put up a few barriers, nothing to

By "proper riots" I suppose you mean far more forceful than the last ones?   Where more police and innocent residents are injured?   Where more random people lose their property and livelihood?

It's not 'wanting something for nothing' to expect to be governed with some honesty and integrity, or to hope for some meaningful, quality employment for your kid's. 1500 applicants for a job in st

I understand your frustration mate, there is no representation from government to the people these days (never realy was) but Nothing good ever came from a revolution, thats just a violent way of booting one goverment out and putting another one in.

The only way to bring about real change imho is for people to peacefully stop complying with the powers that be, make the b*stards supferfluous, we dont need them.

I still cling to the belief that people are inherantly good and left to their own devices would live peaceful and co-operative lives.

Here's hoping. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Don't think it's fair to lump the middle classes in with the rich and political elite. Yeh a lot of them are stuck up and think they're above everyone else but they are just as much suckers because they've been sold a lie that they can have more and do better by going to uni etc but in reality they're just f**ked like the rest of us.

The real problem is how all of us working and middle classes are paying for other peoples wages and their nice final salary pensions i.e. a large proportion of the public sector. Think about how many people are employed by the council who are sitting in warm offices conjuring up the next useless green recycling plan or the quangos in Whitehall that are costing 60 billion a year.

Vote UKIP mate...council elections coming on May 2nd and with a bit of luck we can send a message that we are sick of the way this country is being run.

• Like 4

Now at the age of 49,the older i get the more bitter and twisted i become about politics.I have been saying for a couple of years now that what we need are proper riots,as actions speak louder than words.It doesnt matter what goverment we have in power,be it Labour or Conservative they are all as ignorant as each other and still hammer the working class.

When we had riots last year i said they werent proper riots,as that was the work of people with little or no family responsibilities and idiot opportunists.A real riot is made up of hardworking ordinary people,who can no longer pay the stupidly high bills,put food on the table and are in real danger of losing their homes.

I hate it when the wife says "well what can you do about it"?,how many times have i heard the same apathy from so many mouths,its started to make me sick to the pit of my stomach.

The working class are the tit that the middle class and upper class constantly suck dry for their own benefit,and something has got to give very soon!!.

I thought Thatchers funeral may have been the tinderbox situation that sparked of the discontent,but no nothing :hmm:

The tories are a waste of time and NEW Labour as they called themselves were shit,as soon as Blair took his coat off a tory appeared.Why do we not have a political party that truely represents the working class,and its morals and values,Surely there must be some kind of powers stopping that from happening,as it would be a landslide victory first time out.

There has never been a better time for this to happen,otherwise we will never get our lives back on track im afraid. :nono:

As you say actions speak louder than words so feel free to crack on with your riot.

• Like 1

Why blame the government for your lot in life or even those who have taken the time to study and open the horizon a bit more to better opportunities?

I agree they put up a few barriers, nothing to inconvencing but essentially the only thing stopping someone from achieving something is themself, it just boils donw to "how much do you want it?"

If you have a back up plan in case stuff goes breasts skywards then you should be ok regardless of what the government comes up with. If you think your jo is always going to be there then you are a fool for thinking so and if you don't do anything to keep things moving along in your favour then you are an even bigger fool.

Blaming officials or even people who live in a btetr house or drive a nicer car is just a cry of "I'm owed something from this life!" and you clearly aren't, nobody is. Anybody can go from "Havin git all" to not having a pot to piss in but it takes a somebody to rise up the scale. Ask yourself "Am I an anybody or a somebody?" If you're an anybody then tough, unfotunately but quit whinging about it. If you are a somebody then you are already out there seeking opportunities that can provide you with an advantage, getting down the local college to find out what free courses they run, speaking to a career advisor, researching what roles would suit the lifestyle you want, working out what gaps there are in your skillset and then filling those gaps in. It's not hard if you are willing to put the work in.

Politicians, no matter how much they talk bollocks to you just before they want and need your vote to provide them with a better life are really only after one thing, their better life. The same goes for you. You want the better life then you're going to have to get out there, tread on some toes and take a bit of shit with it.

• Like 9

By "proper riots" I suppose you mean far more forceful than the last ones?

Where more police and innocent residents are injured?

Where more random people lose their property and livelihood?

Where more businesses are destroyed?

Where the country as a whole loses more money that could go to extra dialysis machines, firemen, or social housing?

Fortunately you are in a minority.

• Like 9

Don't know about anywhere else in the country ,here in Manchester the only agenda was "free TVs and Trainers",no political agenda whatsoever,fact.Im all for the right to protest/demonstrate and freedom of speech,none of these were evident in Manchester,just lowlifes helping themselves to other peoples belongings and destroying property/peoples livelyhoods,if you think otherwise you are severely mistaken :thumbs:

• Like 4

White riot - I wanna riot
White riot - a riot of my own

Black man gotta lot a problems
But they don't mind throwing a brick
White people go to school
Where they teach you how to be thick

An' everybody's doing
Just what they're told to
An' nobody wants
To go to jail!

All the power's in the hands
Of people rich enough to buy it

While we walk the street
Too chicken to even try it

Everybody's doing
Just what they're told to
Nobody wants
To go to jail!

Are you taking over
Or are you taking orders?
Are you going backwards
Or are you going forwards?

• Like 2

Northern lad read my initial post again about last years riots.As for the rest that havent posted anything useful,well ive seen your other contributions of sarcasm on other threads.Whilst sometimes you are funny after a while it gets to borderline bullying,luckily im a bit thicker skinned than others youve ripped the arse out of!. :laugh:

Ive had the same job for the last 32 years and have a comfortable lifestyle, no money worries,two sons in the forces and two daughters at university.through hard work and being a good husband and father to my kids im in a better place than most,but that doesnt mean im blind to what goes on around me!.

Cliff Ray,you say.....

By "proper riots" I suppose you mean far more forceful than the last ones?

Where more police and innocent residents are injured?

Where more random people lose their property and livelihood?

Where more businesses are destroyed?

Where the country as a whole loses more money that could go to extra dialysis machines, firemen, or social housing?

Fortunately you are in a minority.

The goverments have just squandered 10 million on a funeral that should have been paid for by Thatcher or her family,just like the rest of us has to.I struggled to pay the 6 grand it cost 6 years ago to pre pay for mine and the wifes,just so our children wouldnt have that worry!.
How many firemens wages would 10 million cover,when this goverment has been calling redundancys on the fire service and put an initial 3 year block on recruitment ?.
How many dialysis machines would 10 million buy?
How many familys would benefit from 10 million extra in the social housings coffers.
How many people cannot afford to get anti cancer drugs would 10 million help?.
Edited by bwfc
  • Like 3

Northern lad read my initial post again about last years riots.As for the rest that havent posted anything useful,well ive seen your other contributions of sarcasm on other threads.Whilst sometimes you are funny after a while it gets to borderline bullying,luckily im a bit thicker skinned than others youve ripped the arse out of!. :laugh:

Ive had the same job for the last 32 years and have a comfortable lifestyle, no money worries,two sons in the forces and two daughters at university.through hard work and being a good husband and father to my kids im in a better place than most,but that doesnt mean im blind to what goes on around me!.

If your in a better place than most why would you want to riot and risk all of that?