Ridgeback X Malemute

Wont be as good as the Snow Leopard/White Tailed Eagle hybrids I'm genetically engineering, just picture a Stuka dive bomber with fur and feathers....gonna b f****n awesome.

Bollocks that will cock on its 3rd swoop.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

think i might breed a litter of ridgeback x malemute to prove everybody wrong. they will be faster than greyhounds, more stay than salukis and smarter than collies. also they will be more powerful tha

you think i'm joking but i'm serious. there are so many ridgebacks in england that have been selectively bred for lion hunting, and also so many malemutes bred over here for generations for their stre

hey lighten up bud! i dont want a dog to guard my back yard, i want something to hunt with.... yep i would be very grateful if a dog tracked my lost kid, and i'm fully aware that there are many useful

Posted Images

you think i'm joking but i'm serious. there are so many ridgebacks in england that have been selectively bred for lion hunting, and also so many malemutes bred over here for generations for their strength, hardiness and stamina that i'm on to a winner for sure. and with the interest on here so far, i reckon £600 per pup ABSOLUTE MINIMUM

• Like 2

you think i'm joking but i'm serious. there are so many ridgebacks in england that have been selectively bred for lion hunting, and also so many malemutes bred over here for generations for their strength, hardiness and stamina that i'm on to a winner for sure. and with the interest on here so far, i reckon £600 per pup ABSOLUTE MINIMUM

Youve nearly got me convinced,but,there are so few lions in GB and ive stopped chasing Dandy,s,ill leave it.

Youve nearly got me convinced,but,there are so few lions in GB and ive stopped chasing Dandy,s,ill leave it.

there are so few lions in GB cos my last litter killed them all...............................

• Like 1

beast.obviously rhidge x mal they would be no good for hunting.but if you had one and someone got into your backyard and tried to burgle your house while you was out lamping .and the kids and missus were alone in the house or some lowlife tried to steal your dogs.and the dog did the buissnes you would soon change your tune .or if your child went missing and a good german shepherd tracked him or her down .then you would be realiseing there are some wonderful breeds of dog in exsitence and that they all deserve to respected for the work they do .it really pisses me off how some of you run down various breeds on here that put to a greyhound could make some wondeful dogs to be proud of whether its for defence tracking running or just companionship

Thats also bollocks as i know for a fact the Bull x,s did em all in,well what the beddy/whippets could,nt find.

there are so few lions in GB cos my last litter killed them all...............................

I'll have one - but I want a brindle, with ears I can comb, so they all fluffy and Timotei advert-like.... otherwise they won't catch anything

Well it'd have to be brindle, they're faster, 'smash' mice during the day then FACT!!! :D

• Like 1

will id better tell the ridgeback in my yard that ripped the arse out of the barstards pants that was trying to steel my car that he is usless and to not do it again. you poms really do need to get your head out of your arses and have a look what really goes on in the world.

will id better tell the ridgeback in my yard that ripped the arse out of the barstards pants that was trying to steel my car that he is usless and to not do it again. you poms really do need to get your head out of your arses and have a look what really goes on in the world.

i think the point is, not its guarding ability but rather its pointlessness in breeding a lurcher from them and then claiming it will catch wile e coyote and throat hold a giraffe after its distroyed half the deer population in the country and made the hare an endangered species all in one night. :laugh: :laugh:

i think the point is, not its guarding ability but rather its pointlessness in breeding a lurcher from them and then claiming it will catch wile e coyote and throat hold a giraffe after its distroyed half the deer population in the country and made the hare an endangered species all in one night. :laugh: :laugh:

I thought that was the beddy whippet?