Ridgeback X Malemute

think i might breed a litter of ridgeback x malemute to prove everybody wrong. they will be faster than greyhounds, more stay than salukis and smarter than collies. also they will be more powerful than a shire horse, sure this will be handy to pull me out when i start floundering in my own bullshit......

• Like 2

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

think i might breed a litter of ridgeback x malemute to prove everybody wrong. they will be faster than greyhounds, more stay than salukis and smarter than collies. also they will be more powerful tha

you think i'm joking but i'm serious. there are so many ridgebacks in england that have been selectively bred for lion hunting, and also so many malemutes bred over here for generations for their stre

hey lighten up bud! i dont want a dog to guard my back yard, i want something to hunt with.... yep i would be very grateful if a dog tracked my lost kid, and i'm fully aware that there are many useful

Posted Images

think i might breed a litter of ridgeback x malemute to prove everybody wrong. they will be faster than greyhounds, more stay than salukis and smarter than collies. also they will be more powerful than a shire horse, sure this will be handy to pull me out when i start floundering in my own bullshit......

Put me down 2 , as long they clear there own shit up 2

Put me down 2 , as long they clear there own shit up 2

you need gsd blood for that, they are the best at evrything in the whole world.

Ill guarantee if you were to breed a litter,post a few fabricated days in the field and ask £600 a pup,they would soon be sold on here.
  • Like 1

I'll have one - but I want a brindle, with ears I can comb, so they all fluffy and Timotei advert-like.... otherwise they won't catch anything

Everybody thinks your joking,i know youve allready got one booked,deposit on the way?.

I'll have one - but I want a brindle, with ears I can comb, so they all fluffy and Timotei advert-like.... otherwise they won't catch anything

Everybody thinks your joking,i know youve allready got one booked,deposit on the way?.

Hell yeah - my merles are on Preloved, £50 each, but to be honest, I'll just dump them to make room :thumbs: I want to comb those ears !

Hell yeah - my merles are on Preloved, £50 each, but to be honest, I'll just dump them to make room :thumbs: I want to comb those ears !
Merles are so 1980,sooooo Plummeresque.Get into the sled dragging lion chewers,afraid of no bunny,even the Dales rodents.

Merles are so 1980,sooooo Plummeresque.Get into the sled dragging lion chewers,afraid of no bunny,even the Dales rodents.

Sheesh I'm gonna course mice - no more hassle for me