Dog Dumpers

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Load of bollox, never heard that one... I have however seen dogs that have worn their canines down from chewing stuff they shouldnt like stones and the wire of their pens with anxiety

I'm bloody pissed right now some young lads in a silver pisat drove by my place a pushed a lurcher out and took off, took ten min to get the dog almost getting both of us killed in the traffic, poor d

The whole filing teeth down theory is a myth... Ive had dogs with teeth like that in the past... Hell i think my collies canines have the tips gone off them just from chewing bones... Horses that cri

Posted Images

Why would anyone file the teeth down?

trying to get it to bring back rabbits alive. There's some scum out there

Load of bollox, never heard that one... I have however seen dogs that have worn their canines down from chewing stuff they shouldnt like stones and the wire of their pens with anxiety

• Like 3

thats the kind of cock heads that the internet has bought to hunting not saying there wernt any in the game before but theres a shit load more nowdays. dog works its arse of for you all season the least you can do is feed the dog through the summer or find it a good home.

The whole filing teeth down theory is a myth... Ive had dogs with teeth like that in the past... Hell i think my collies canines have the tips gone off them just from chewing bones... Horses that crib bite wear their teeth down in exactly the same way, im astonished how gullible some people on this site are.

• Like 2

Ear notching is done mainly on street dogs out abroad to make it easy to identify dogs that are neutered or dogs that have owners... Different topic altogether paulus

ive got an old dog here thats lost the ends off both his ears over the years from woking cover, ive lost count of the amount of times its been mistaken for notching :tongue2: