Terriermens Names Cleard

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why the f**k have we the tax payers got to pick up the bill for the RSPCAs failed prosecutions, isnt it about time we got them to pay them themselves, who decides who picks up the bill, if they had to

Facts are,..if you want to insure 100% that nobody ever reads embarrassing PMs or back-biting , shit stirring, girlified stories and, kiss and tell tales,.then stick to the phone,.or better still,..h

Well, problem is that it's much easier to just 'freeze' an account rather than delete it and there no way of deleting the posts that member has made....as far as i'm aware....   The problem you get

Posted Images

the 3 lads in question were lifted along with there computors 1000`s of images and video`s were recovered all the evidence needed on a plate. as for pm`s if these computors were logged on or the site pinned then access would already be there just one click and there in, its simple everybody is responsible for what they put on line and its pointess blaming anyone else if it goes tits up.

Thats not the point did IANB give the RSPCA access to the PMs, if Gobshite says he did I believe him

Edited by Turkey
  • Like 1

Thats straight forwards westy if they got your computer and you have thl pinned or your password saved to log you in automaticly they have evrything you have ever posted on threads or in the last 50 pms ,,, even if its not pinned or not logged in and they have your computer they can and will get in regardless

If its the case that PMs can be seen and read surely that should be made aware to everyone,posting stupid things is one thing but pm's is totally different???

it seems one of the men was helping the authorities

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2084794/Judge-condemns-badger-baiters-laughed-dogs-ripped-animals-apart.html

I should imagine the majority of people on here would fold like a deckchair if they were ever nicked. All the dopes with their "preban" prefix haven't got a clue.

However, the question remains.........Did IanB allow anyone to view members PM's?

• Like 2

from the link i put up earlier Mr F......, 38, later gave his pictures to the police and RSPCA and they were used to convict the gang.

He wasn't one of the group and what's he got to do with the questions being asked of viewable pm's?

It came out in court that Ian B allowed access to the RSPCA to pm's.

Is this true??

as far as im aware this was told to gobshite by the wife of one of the lads convicted after the case, theres no other reference to it anywhere in any of the press coverage only the facts that ive already put up that one of the 3 helped the authorities and computors and images were used as evidence.

Its not about posts its about.......IANB allowing the RSPCA access to members PMs, heard ruours about this before

THATS WHY I WANT OFF HERE :yes:

give me your address and I'll come round and remove the person that's stood behind you forcing you to be logged on to the forum....I'm kind like that :thumbs:

• Like 2

dont help mind when fellow dog men grass others up- because thats where the rspca get most their info from-what goes around,comes around and all that :yes: to many rats in the game-time to leave this place me thinks-you all have a nice life and watch those you trust-because nothing is what it seems :bye: ian b please remove me im out of here!!!!!!!!!!!

Asked to be removed myself but got no sense. If anyone has a way to start legal action to ger my ip address removed off this site please do tell. It came out in court that Ian B allowed access to the RSPCA to pm's.

I asked to be removed but once i told them when and where it came out they tared me with the tits that got taken to court, i'm no tit and as far as i'm concerned this site is full of grasses and snakes.

So what you're saying is that IanB was contacted by the RSPCA and allowed them all access to the pm's....

I hope you're very certain about your facts as that's as bad as calling someone a grass.....

• Like 1

If this was said in court and used against him it wil be in his depths. Gobshite shuld have these depths infront of him or atleast read them himself before making statements like that edited for shite spelling

Edited by Liljonny

It came out in court that Ian B allowed access to the RSPCA to pm's.

Is this true??

as far as im aware this was told to gobshite by the wife of one of the lads convicted after the case, theres no other reference to it anywhere in any of the press coverage only the facts that ive already put up that one of the 3 helped the authorities and computors and images were used as evidence.

What that will mean is that the RSPCA just logged onto the lads Hunting Life profile and read their pm's......