Westmead Palace Greyhound Henlow Silver Salver 2011 Winner (Dead Heat) Of Oxford Cesarewitch 2011

Westmead Palace
color Black

sex male

weight 33 kg ~ 73 lbs

height 28"tts

date of birth NOV 2007

land of birth IU Ireland or United Kingdom

land of standing UK United Kingdom

breeder Nick Savva

LOCATED IN WALES!!!

Greyhound_Westmead_Palace-big.jpg

post-62620-0-45725600-1365594632_thumb.jpg

up for stud...

all info can be found on the http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1574872&z=yF6O0K about this dog...

hes now retired as a track dog and is now doing a great job as a working dog...this dog will add height and stamina to your line from a true well bred Irish ex winning track dog.

his distance of races were between 285 to 781 yards hes come first in races of 705 yards....

so hes differently got the stamina from 5 turn courses to 8 turn courses...

stud fee is a sensible price of £150

the sire

Droopys Scolari
color Blue

sex male

weight 32.5 kg ~ 72 lbs

date of birth 4 APR 2003

land of birth IE Ireland

land of standing IE Ireland

ABOUT Droopys Scolari

RACE CAREER

A full brother of Droopys Maldini and every bit as fast on the track, his career was sadly cut short due to injury but not before showing his class by winning at Waterford in 28.71 and 28.80 on a slow Clonmel track when only a raw pup, it is widely believed that bar injuries Scolari would have proved himself every bit as fast as his brother.

Another super young sire from the legendary Droopys Kewell. Scolari has made an excellent start to his stud career, from a limited number of bitches he is putting his stamp on his offspring.

TOP PERFORMERS

Scolari is absolutely flying in the breeding paddocks now, responsible for possibly the fastest pup in the game right now...Scolari Me Daddy 29.68 Irish Derby 3rd round)
Westmead Grant scorches round Newbridge in 28.53, the same night Westmead Bond does the business too in 28.45 followed immediately by Faypoint Dec in 28.69!
Droopys Bogart wins The Gymcrack at Hall Green in a flying 28.09, only 1/2 a length off the track record....well done to all the connections.
Rotar Wing argueably the best sprinter in the UK in 2011
sires page with videos,
this is the dam
Mega Delight
color Brindle
sex female
weight 30 kg ~ 66 lbs
date of birth 24 JUN 1999
land of birth
IE Ireland land of standing
IE Ireland studbook
IE-GSB ICC (79)

Dam of two time 05/06 derby winner, Westmead Hawk, finalist Westmead Joe and 2007 winner Westmead Lord. As well as multiple G1 winners. Champion Brood. Sadly deceased January 2010 - R.I.P

dam's page http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=269133&z=yF6O0K

Would certainly bring an almost perfect set of genes as far as the cardiovascular system and bio-mechanics are concerned, mixed with the right type of lurcher, to tone down the speed etc, it can only be a positive.

Ran against Savva dogs at Milton Keynes, Henlow etc many, many years ago, they’re been breeding good dogs for a long time now.

mate had a bitch-father was westmead hawk-natural on the lamp-was going to put bull/grey dog over her to add some speed to our bulls-lost the bull/grey dog he hit a boulder-then his mother killed the greyhound bitch-he was upset to say the least-atb :thumbs:

• Like 1