About The Match

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

too many worry about gorger and lucas just crack on with whats in your own kennels all this shite wont make your dogs run better. you get out what you put in. if your dogs arnt doing there job you nee

iv told no lies from day 1 iv tryed to be as honest as i could be i never seen any pics, why would i use a mans dog on my bitch and then run the dog down that wouldnt make much sence??, plus this top

He lined the Forley winner , The Crow bitch from down my way with Lucas . The owner of the bitch, G.L, said he's a top lad.   If Gorger had come on the internet slagging off the bitch I thin

Posted Images

brazer i was going to forget all about it but when i came on here the other nite and simply ansered a few questions and i got attacked from all directions and was told that the reason the pups was no good was because my bitch was no good and bad breeding, so i taught it was time the truth was told, what is the reason all these other pups off these top class bitches came no good?? no dought some have made the grade but also have no dought a lot didnt make the grade, not just the pups out my bitch so what the reason for that why blame my bitch for them being no good??

brazer i was going to forget all about it but when i came on here the other nite and simply ansered a few questions and i got attacked from all directions and was told that the reason the pups was no good was because my bitch was no good and bad breeding, so i taught it was time the truth was told, what is the reason all these other pups off these top class bitches came no good?? no dought some have made the grade but also have no dought a lot didnt make the grade, not just the pups out my bitch so what the reason for that why blame my bitch for them being no good??

why not? lucas proved himself, did your bitch?

hedgemumper take it you have pups by Lucas too, and read what I said again dick wad im only asking where are the good 1s by him, if there are some I cant see the problem in people putting clips of them up, plus im like many on here I have no clips either because mine 1 is no good,,,,,,,PS she's by Lucas :cray:

very true speedie, only thing I cant figure out is with all these top class English bitchs he's getting were are all the good pups, fast aggressive killers with six gears,, come on lads, all ye who have pups by Lucas, show me the good 1s,,,arent the oldest 3 yr. now :hmm:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! put up some clips??????????

Banner man its your bitch that's no good this week last week it was J.W bitch that was no good wheres B e what happened to hes pups. Theirs 40 litters of the dog now some of them 3 years old or nearly how many of the bitches were any good .Oh better say goodbye il probably be banned now .If its English breeding its a good one if its irish its no good J.w s bitch is over half English ?????????????

since yous are a BM dick rider instead of crabbing gorja and his dog how about putting up clips of your own dogs mush

bannerman u can breed the 2 best dog in the country and get the worste litter going look at all the breeding that went on years ago in england forley winners to forley winners and other top match dogs were crossed they all never worked its just the way things are but a collie grey to lucas u werent really thinking were ya maybe a full saluki to bring there stanima up and gave them good feet they still would of had the speed

hedgemumper take it you have pups by Lucas too, and read what I said again dick wad im only asking where are the good 1s by him, if there are some I cant see the problem in people putting clips of them up, plus im like many on here I have no clips either because mine 1 is no good,,,,,,,PS she's by Lucas :cray:

very true speedie, only thing I cant figure out is with all these top class English bitchs he's getting were are all the good pups, fast aggressive killers with six gears,, come on lads, all ye who have pups by Lucas, show me the good 1s,,,arent the oldest 3 yr. now :hmm:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! put up some clips??????????

Banner man its your bitch that's no good this week last week it was J.W bitch that was no good wheres B e what happened to hes pups. Theirs 40 litters of the dog now some of them 3 years old or nearly how many of the bitches were any good .Oh better say goodbye il probably be banned now .If its English breeding its a good one if its irish its no good J.w s bitch is over half English ?????????????

since yous are a BM dick rider instead of crabbing gorja and his dog how about putting up clips of your own dogs mush

yous a hanger on mush dick riding banner bloke stop being a jealous no good shit stirrer yous makin a fool of yourself just like yor mate banner man

this thread is boaring the balls of me to be honest, :bye: and i could see a few new members that have appeared getting the chop again :yes::yes:

tommy no use doing that they just keep comin back like a toothace :tongue2::tongue2: :tongue2: