• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its a calvary charge.close your eyes, and stick a pin in the list of runners

Duly noted

Comedy gold by Cook and Moore ! Enjoy

West Ham..........................oh is there a horse race up there as well this weekend :D

Couldnt believe it,was gonna book a hotel for saturday as i wanted to do the stadium tour before the game sunday......they wanted to charge 360 quid for a 80 quid room :icon_eek: ...thieving little slags !

I aint got a scooby about the gee gees but im going for Seabass as a one off punt !.............................and an away win :icon_redface:

I shall no doubt have my usual £20 notes on a couple of f***ing donkeys. On the up side a friend of mine got 6 draws the other week....yip 6 draws.. :icon_eek: and got £6500......... :toast:

West Ham..........................oh is there a horse race up there as well this weekend :D

Couldnt believe it,was gonna book a hotel for saturday as i wanted to do the stadium tour before the game sunday......they wanted to charge 360 quid for a 80 quid room :icon_eek: ...thieving little slags !

I aint got a scooby about the gee gees but im going for Seabass as a one off punt !.............................and an away win :icon_redface:

:laugh: aye they know how to charge. I ain't got a scooby either mate, was hoping for inspiration :D

I shall no doubt have my usual £20 notes on a couple of f*****g donkeys. On the up side a friend of mine got 6 draws the other week....yip 6 draws.. :icon_eek: and got £6500......... :toast:

I hope Celtic wasn't one of them lol

I shall no doubt have my usual £20 notes on a couple of f*****g donkeys. On the up side a friend of mine got 6 draws the other week....yip 6 draws.. :icon_eek: and got £6500......... :toast:

He's a Tim so i doubt it. 92 and a 94 min goal too get 6 draws......unreal!!!... ;)

He's a Tim so i doubt it. 92 and a 94 min goal too get 6 draws......unreal!!!... ;)

Jammy sod. Well done to him, wish it was me lol. How much did he bet?