Sankey V Nuttel

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They were/are both top men but to try to place one above the other is not relevant. Both men will have had other strings to their bow. I've known Alan since first visiting with him in the 80's and he

And hares were given fair law, not slipped on as soon as they left their forms, or were kicked up with the dog slipped before they were even into their stride.

Respect to you Bolio.....   Both men are legends in the coursing world. That's all we need to know. :victory:   They were champions at a time when winning meant running against some top dogs. :

A like a dog up and at them and got to jump like a stag or no good to me my opinion just where I run my dogs time is a big issue as there aint much at some bits for the dogs but thats evaryone to there own again get what dog sauté s u thay all should lern to use there head and be clever

These lads dogs did it on the biggest stage with everyone watching plus being held back with big slips sometimes more than they should have being. So with the kick ups some of these suposidly top dogs of today are getting who will know because they are not being tested in same way, the owners are only kidding themselfs with kick ups. Not stating that every one is giving kick ups.

• Like 1

It would be hard to say the dogs mentioned were at the top of there game not saying that Lucas and bulldozer ar'nt but the coursing meets, matches and competition side of things went downhill due the ban, now a lot of it is by word of mouth my dog can do this and that, where as prior to the ban big competitions like the forley the best was ran against the best running upto 5/6 hares

To get dogs a that class is it luck or hard work or a bit of both a take ma hat of to the men eathar way thay were there and done it well done them ave not got a bad word about anyone in the dog game feed [bANNED TEXT] dogs run them and be happy thats me out gopd lucky evaryone with what use have

imo a bit of the former and a LOT of the latter bud ;)

These lads dogs did it on the biggest stage with everyone watching plus being held back with big slips sometimes more than they should have being. So with the kick ups some of these suposidly top dogs of today are getting who will know because they are not being tested in same way, the owners are only kidding themselfs with kick ups. Not stating that every one is giving kick ups.

theyre no being tested the same because of this stupid hunting ban, cant disagree they were 2 top men, of the doggie world, but theres others i'm sure were just as good, only not choosing to go into the spotlight like they did, alan & craig, brought the coursing world of lurchers to the very top because of sheer dedication and LUCK, like i said theres others who chose not to hug the limelight