My Staffy

This is my staff great with kids people and other dogs loves the ferrets and loves flushing birds http://s1050.photobucket.com/albums/s419/tomas172/?action=view&current=2012-07-18103454.jpg I run him on the lure he was bought for the other half asa pet I preffer english bulls. A pic with his rosette. From chatsworth fair http://s1050.photobucket.com/albums/s419/tomas172/?action=view&current=DD580579-BEBA-4D04-B59F-62E6F67E04C2-1684-000001501FC53850.jpg and finaly a pic with his fav toy http://s1050.photobucket.com/albums/s419/tomas172/?action=view&current=IMG-20130316-00031_zps31caa41f.jpg he is that soft my whippet hammers the crap out of him

• Like 1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my fella loves to hunt ,has a decent nose and wrecks cover, then at home he lets the girls dress him up    

I have a staffy he is good as gold could not ask for better dogs to be fair,this is my lad he is a year old and is always with me asleep by my feet as i am typing now....the fact i am 19 stone have

My Staff bitch I take out mooching.    

Posted Images

Nice dog that Rm nice to see your lass holding her and not being pulled over ;) i think the problem with this breed well one of the problems is the status it seems to give the idiot chav types of our world and they seem to think the nastier the dog the more it pushes their image up :censored::censored: thing is staffys love people and children if raised in a secure environment and even other dogs, my lad loves other dogs always happy to greet them with a wagging tail never any aggression.....but like children they learn from example :yes: and i am not for one min saying they don't have the devil inside them,but if the taught from a early age simple rules then you get a well rounded animal....just a shame that they get such bad press :blink: think people maybe suprised if they look at the statistics for dogs biting people as to the breeds it lists 1st....ok rant over off to walk sam as day off today and he has already nudged me 3 times while i sit here trying to eat my toast and drink coffee ;)

Two true she happy go looking friends with anything.

Please excuse the feet in pic but this is where he spends his night the lazy git...him on the sofa they ate between them thats him and his side kick ryley both boys never a squabble unless there is a chewed up sock involved then its out and out war lol :tongue2: and the other staff is my girl she is 3 years old and 11 tts she just never grew we got her when she was 16 weeks old the breeder was going to have her pts as she could not sell her as right ontop of xmas :censored: but our gain :D

post-81296-0-42821500-1364933388.jpg

post-81296-0-28563500-1364933394.jpg

post-81296-0-57442400-1364933402.jpg

post-81296-0-38191300-1364933410.jpg

:thumbs: Great staffs and bless em all! I love everything about the breed, their loyalty, they would follow you through the gates of hell(if your heading that way :)), their intelligence, their spirit, their looks. I think that a well adjusted staffy is like a confidant man, they dont need to go around telling everyone how good they are, because they know they are, they have nothing to prove :thumbs: Thanks for the pics everyone, you have great dogs. I for one am very lucky that mine walked into my life!

• 3 months later...

Heres my bitch and shes 4 years old and good as gold.Shes extremely loving and loyal,and adores kids and belly tickles.As you can see shes solid with small legs,and no neck lol.Im soon to be looking for a stud dog,so she can have her first and only litter before she gets spayed.

A wonderful friendly temperment and solid build would be my only requirements.Any tips would be appreciated.heres Missy.........

post-80843-0-14375300-1374629998_thumb.jpg

Edited by bwfc

Don't have a staff got a border terrier pup but couple of mates have em really good temperaments and came across one last nite and my pup was charging round like a giddy nutter and it didn't bat an eye lid when is went up to it and gave it a sniff, Same old thing breeds get the grief not the owners.

Next time your out and about just have alook at how many elderly people have Staffs trotting about no problem

Then sadly theres the muppets who hang outside the shops drinking with staffies straining on thier leads barking

Just shows how they reflect on there owners :thumbs:

Ps still think we should have a bull terrier section :whistling: