Cameron Likes To .....

The bit most dont get is, lets say tomorrow everyone who was unemployed got a job, would the benifit bill fall :hmm: i think not as almost 3/4 of the 200 billion paid out each year in benifit is paid to people in work so i believe it would actually increase, how fooking daft is that, all this smoke and mirrors is to hide the fact that wages are to low and the cost of living is to high, both suit the fat cats :thumbs:

The real scroungers are the employers, getting cheap labour subsidized by the tax payer in the form of tax credits. Using tax payers money to make private profit.

the other thing they dont mention when they keep quoting 200billion a year in benifits is that state pensions make up between 40 and 50% of that total and that figure is only going to rise :thumbs:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only in the last 3 years are we fully beginning to understand just how much poison Tony Blair & New/Old Labour poured into the waters of the nation.   The biggest crime the current lot are commi

The real scroungers are the employers, getting cheap labour subsidized by the tax payer in the form of tax credits. Using tax payers money to make private profit.

Posted Images

The bit most dont get is, lets say tomorrow everyone who was unemployed got a job, would the benifit bill fall :hmm: i think not as almost 3/4 of the 200 billion paid out each year in benifit is paid to people in work so i believe it would actually increase, how fooking daft is that, all this smoke and mirrors is to hide the fact that wages are to low and the cost of living is to high, both suit the fat cats :thumbs:

the other thing they dont mention when they keep quoting 200billion a year in benifits is that state pensions make up between 40 and 50% of that total and that figure is only going to rise :thumbs:

I know mate, the whole system stinks.

2011 figures :whistling:http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2013/jan/08/uk-benefit-welfare-spending

What do you guys think of david icke he had not 1 follower when he started speaking about the stuff he speaks about now he fills wembely stadium and stadiums alike allover the world alot of its a bit to deep for me to understand but i have found truth in some of what he says he seems to be the one of the few who are standing up and speaking publicly about the underhandedness of the worlds leaders

2011 figures :whistling:http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2013/jan/08/uk-benefit-welfare-spending

Which just goes to show it's all about Tory ideology, first they turn the general population against the group they want to hit, then just like in prewar Germany, they can do as they like!

733768_502312746471178_738653137_n_zps64

There all crap but if every one voted like you jocks and northerners you can kiss hunting good bye for good!

Funny how every 1 has short memory's when it comes to the years labour left the pot empty.

I voted conservatives for there stance on hunting now ill vote ukip for there stance on immigration and having just seen on here now there stance on the hunting act.

I live in a con safe seat so my vote won't let mr bean and edd bulls up in the back door.

Edited by baldockbanks courser
  • Like 4

There all crap but if every one voted like you jocks and northerners you can kiss hunting good bye for good!

Funny how every 1 has short memory's when it comes to the years labour left the pot empty.

I voted conservatives for there stance on hunting now ill vote ukip for there stance on imagination and having just seen on here now there stance on the hunting act.

I live in a con safe seat so my vote won't let mr bean and edd bulls up in the back door.

piss off would you with ya jocks and northeners are you trying to say its us up north who got the ban brought in to effect daft cnut

• Like 4

I voted conservatives for there stance on hunting now ill vote ukip for there stance on imagination and having just seen on here now there stance on the hunting act.

piss off would you with ya jocks and northeners are you trying to say its us up north who got the ban brought in to effect daft cnut

he blames Baw :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and who was in before labour short memory haha can remember maggie thacher shutting everything north of south england think you have a selected memory

• Like 2

Maggie was a smart cookie giving you the right to buy your council house so you had to work to pay your mortgage ,but there as bad as each other the only thing they bother about is lining there own pockets

• Like 1

Maggie was a smart cookie giving you the right to buy your council house so you had to work to pay your mortgage ,but there as bad as each other the only thing they bother about is lining there own pockets

look at the big picture the BITCH sells the council house so theres more private landlords . Torrys get back in bring in bedroom tax no council house for them to move into so rent private :hmm:KGrHqZHJCQENnrcV-oBP64pfSP60_3_zpsa72fdf

he blames Baw :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i prob would aswell lol

Not about the pits this is the hunting life! ( be honest I've got on and set up my own firm from scratch, and im not from mining stock so I don't winge just crack on. Cons do better for small business )

Hunting would never had been band under a conservative goverment . FACT

A lot of my mates are northerners, sorry I should say scots ( even if they are the most hostile bitter people towards English on earth )

All very well saying pi*s off to me but if you look at a political map above the midlands is all red, so you may not have purposely voted to ban hunting but indirectly you (or people in your part of the country did,) FACT so you piss off.

Edited by baldockbanks courser
  • Like 3