Disgracefull

Why not put something on the bottom of the gate to stop fingers and muzzles meeting. The dog is defending it's territory, and a child shoving a hand into the garden is going to cause problems. Teach the kid not to shove hands under the gate, or stop him from being able to do it. Not apportioning blame to anyone, just seems sensible to not allow a kid and a territorial dog to meet.

• Like 2

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You probably don't have the strength to lift your dog up never mind throw it over a gate, f***ing ticket.   I'm with Gem on this one, I'd like to hear the full story. We all grew up with dogs that

It is not nice that dogs bite, especially a child, but............on private property............if it was a dog that bit a dog thief or burglar....would we all be calling it a hero?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha   CRINGE!!!  

Borrow my bull x and throw it over gate at it ha ha ha ha ha hs

You probably don't have the strength to lift your dog up never mind throw it over a gate, f*****g ticket.

I'm with Gem on this one, I'd like to hear the full story. We all grew up with dogs that would bite if you went in its garden or put your hand under a gate. Can't mind anyone wanting them destroyed, changed times indeed, especially someone who hunts wanting an animal destroyed for doing its job. Why was a 3 year old unsupervised when EVERY SICK NEIGHBOR of this dog knows it bites? Here a novel idea, instead of getting every danger to your child destroyed, why not parent the child, show them the dangers and watch over them, supervise them? I know its a b*****d and takes time but it sure saves blaming every f*****g else for your failures.

I'd throw you over any gate never mind my dog

You probably don't have the strength to lift your dog up never mind throw it over a gate, f*****g ticket.

I'm with Gem on this one, I'd like to hear the full story. We all grew up with dogs that would bite if you went in its garden or put your hand under a gate. Can't mind anyone wanting them destroyed, changed times indeed, especially someone who hunts wanting an animal destroyed for doing its job. Why was a 3 year old unsupervised when EVERY SICK NEIGHBOR of this dog knows it bites? Here a novel idea, instead of getting every danger to your child destroyed, why not parent the child, show them the dangers and watch over them, supervise them? I know its a b*****d and takes time but it sure saves blaming every f*****g else for your failures.

:laugh: after 7pm threats....... Got to love em :D I was gonna appolagise after reading your other post but f**k it :)

• Like 1

Why not put something on the bottom of the gate to stop fingers and muzzles meeting. The dog is defending it's territory, and a child shoving a hand into the garden is going to cause problems. Teach the kid not to shove hands under the gate, or stop him from being able to do it. Not apportioning blame to anyone, just seems sensible to not allow a kid and a territorial dog to meet.

That's too sensible......... Easier phoning the police to get the dog destroyed :laugh:

• Like 1

That's too sensible......... Easier phoning the police to get the dog destroyed :laugh:

shoot the dog and its owner, put the kids into care and burn down the estate :laugh: :laugh:

shoot the dog and its owner, put the kids into care and burn down the estate :laugh: :laugh:

and film for it for Channel 4,

I can see you getting thrown over a gate :laugh:

not untill after 7pm :laugh: :laugh:

not untill after 7pm :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: wait till Friday night mate, I'll be getting thrown over houses :laugh:

:laugh: after 7pm threats....... Got to love em :D I was gonna appolagise after reading your other post but f**k it :)

Just realized your not the guy who wrote the original thread. It was him I was gonna appolagise to. Your the fanny with the bull x, throw me over a gate :laugh:

:laugh:

Just realized your not the guy who wrote the original thread. It was him I was gonna appolagise to. Your the fanny with the bull x, throw me over a gate :laugh:

stock-photo-2338679-businessman-jumping-

• Like 3