How Much Roughly Would 10 Acres Of Grazing Land Cost Me

10k an acre is the normal around here unless theres water, stables etc then it will fetch silly money, there one 7,8 acre field with the base put in and permision for 3 stables and a tack room up for sale at the minute offers over £150,000 :icon_eek:

Lab i thought that guy had sheep on there?

He did....there off now. That was peanuts though mate. Probably asked the same for a year for sheep as you would get a month for horses. On the plus side the grass got a well needed chew down... :thumbs:

He did....there off now. That was peanuts though mate. Probably asked the same for a year for sheep as you would get a month for horses. On the plus side the grass got a well needed chew down... :thumbs:

bung some stables up "diy" livery £60 a week per stable = RESULT :laugh:

Dont worry mate its defo in my mind for the future. Reckon that will be my retirement plan. Looked into it already and there are folk paying 250 a month for full livery. I think thats basic..stabling, grazing and maybe training area. Nice wee 10 stable set up and happy f***ing days...."if you build it, they will come!"..... ;)

Dont worry mate its defo in my mind for the future. Reckon that will be my retirement plan. Looked into it already and there are folk paying 250 a month for full livery. I think thats basic..stabling, grazing and maybe training area. Nice wee 10 stable set up and happy f*****g days...."if you build it, they will come!"..... ;)

some idea of prices here

It's a full livery yard (although i'm actually on DIY) and i think it ranges from £300 - £400 a month depending on size of horse, this includes -

5 days turnout/ muck out/ bring in (horse's are out at night in summer and in during daytime, in winter they usually have 4 hours turnout per day unless weather really bad)

Haylage/ hay

Straw/ shavings (this is limited to 8 bales a month)

Feed in terms of a chaff and mix, any specalised feed or supplements you get

Floodlit menage with jumps

Undercover horse walker (if horse's are kept in they are put on here btu it can be used anytime)

There is also lorry/ trailer parking and a mini cross country course with some off road hacking.

I think for a weekend day it's £11 extra and livery is not included on bank holidays although things are usually worked between people on the yard so you only need one visit per day

Working Week Full Livery

Monday to Friday inclusive with owner being responsible for their horse Saturdays and Sundays.

Horses £88 per week

Ponies £78 per week

Fodder & Bedding Prices Hay/Haylage Horse £18 per week Hay/Haylage Pony £13 per week Straw Horse stable £10 per week Straw Pony stable £8 per week Shavings Per Bale £6 delivered to stable door Services Turnout or Bring in Afternoons or weekends £2.00 per time Boots £0.50 Fly Spray/Sun Cream £0.50 Full muck out and bed down £4.50 Skip out shavings £2.50 Lunchtime haynet £0.50 Night feed and net £1.00 Leg wash £1.00 Full daily service £10.00

Dont worry mate its defo in my mind for the future. Reckon that will be my retirement plan. Looked into it already and there are folk paying 250 a month for full livery. I think thats basic..stabling, grazing and maybe training area. Nice wee 10 stable set up and happy f*****g days...."if you build it, they will come!"..... ;)

some idea of prices here

It's a full livery yard (although i'm actually on DIY) and i think it ranges from £300 - £400 a month depending on size of horse, this includes -

5 days turnout/ muck out/ bring in (horse's are out at night in summer and in during daytime, in winter they usually have 4 hours turnout per day unless weather really bad)

Haylage/ hay

Undercover horse walker (if horse's are kept in they are put on here btu it can be used anytime)

There is also lorry/ trailer parking and a mini cross country course with some off road hacking.

I think for a weekend day it's £11 extra and livery is not included on bank holidays although things are usually worked between people on the yard so you only need one visit per day

Working Week Full Livery

Monday to Friday inclusive with owner being responsible for their horse Saturdays and Sundays.

Horses £88 per week

Ponies £78 per week

Fodder & Bedding Prices Hay/Haylage Horse £18 per week Hay/Haylage Pony £13 per week Straw Horse stable £10 per week Straw Pony stable £8 per week Shavings Per Bale £6 delivered to stable door Services Turnout or Bring in Afternoons or weekends £2.00 per time Boots £0.50 Fly Spray/Sun Cream £0.50 Full muck out and bed down £4.50 Skip out shavings £2.50 Lunchtime haynet £0.50 Night feed and net £1.00 Leg wash £1.00 Full daily service £10.00

GOLDMINE!!!...... :D

some idea of prices here

Haylage/ hay

Working Week Full Livery

Horses £88 per week

Ponies £78 per week

GOLDMINE!!!...... :D

Ka-ching :laugh: :laugh:

10k an acre is the normal around here unless theres water, stables etc then it will fetch silly money, there one 7,8 acre field with the base put in and permision for 3 stables and a tack room up for sale at the minute offers over £150,000 :icon_eek:

3 year ago 3 acres = 23 k i fecking knew i should have hung on a bit ..

some idea of prices here

Haylage/ hay

Working Week Full Livery

Horses £88 per week

Ponies £78 per week

Feck me! at them prices, I'm going to start charging our lass

some idea of prices here

Haylage/ hay

Working Week Full Livery

Horses £88 per week

Ponies £78 per week

Feck me! at them prices, I'm going to start charging our lass

theres gold in them there fields :laugh: :laugh: