Look At This Buck..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,d leave him, at least until after the rut unless you have other good bucks about......

Saw this chap yesterday at about yards....sorry for the crap photo but i only had a small; lens on the camera. just look at the length of his antlers when compared to his ears, i reckon he's going to

been watching this lad for three years and this year is his last. got a spanish client counting down the seconds!

Posted Images

Nice Buck .Regarding resizing your photo's, its easy, as most of you use Windows I presume? Open the pic with Windows Live Photo Gallery.You will see your picture displayed,click on it and it will be displayed on the board.Select Edit You will see on the board in front of you "Properties",click on that and select Resize, select the 640x 640 option and click on it.The photo will be resized and select Save.Most sites will accept pics of that size,if not, you can go back select Custom on the options and make it what size you require.Make sure you see where it's being saved to, usually Downloads or Pictures files.Hope this helps.

Edited by roe-buck

Use old boys on here would give Einstein a run for his money.....I'm going to try this later if my head implodes i'l come back and haunt you....! :laugh::laugh: ........spent to much time fishing & shooting instead of learning ..must try harder ,......when the fallow finish this month.. ;) ..Cheers owen

• Like 1

Really Darcy! Fancy not having your camera when he stepped out! Bet that keeps you awake at night. What a beauty - would love to see some more or him while he still standing if you get any more.

I will probably have one of him lying down soon..... :victory::D

• Like 1

Nice Buck .Regarding resizing your photo's, its easy, as most of you use Windows I presume? Open the pic with Windows Live Photo Gallery.You will see your picture displayed,click on it and it will be displayed on the board.Select Edit You will see on the board in front of you "Properties",click on that and select Resize, select the 640x 640 option and click on it.The photo will be resized and select Save.Most sites will accept pics of that size,if not, you can go back select Custom on the options and make it what size you require.Make sure you see where it's being saved to, usually Downloads or Pictures files.Hope this helps.

Cheers R-B posted the farther of the buck in velvet in. New topic.

• 1 month later...

I,d leave him, at least until after the rut unless you have other good bucks about......

I would agree with that but very often you see quality beast at that time off year on your ground then they have moved on to nieghbouring ground .

YOU CAN TELL A GOOD STALKER BY THE SHIT HE HAS ON HIS WALL :thumbs:

We photograph every head we shoot have done for the last 17 years (a lot of photos!) but the trouble is they are normally too big pixel wise to post and I am not great at resizing but I will try.

Use photoshop, open the image in photoshop, then use the "save as" or "save for web" feature and it will save them as a .jpg and very much smaller file size, while maintaining the picture size. I can do one to show you the results - pm me if you like ;)

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...