Camera Down Throate

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its different for women.

FFS Pip thats like a paragraph from 50 shades of grey.....

" never felt a thing " piss off .....................no point sticking a camera down they might just as well shine a f****n torch down your gregory by the sound of it !!

I have to have it done twice a year so have had it done 20 times or more at this stage, always been knocked out and never felt a thing.

" never felt a thing " piss off :D .....................no point sticking a camera down they might just as well shine a f****n torch down your gregory by the sound of it !!

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

well chaps thanks for all your help and support it lasted ten minutes and once the camera was passed my throate i stopped gagging and just took my breathing in its stride it didnt hurt one bit ,i think it was just the fear of the unknow i didnt sleep much last night though thinking about it,once it was over i thought that wasnt bad at all the out come is ive got a hiatus hernia erosive antral gasttritis and a ulcer,they took biops and i will be going back next week to see how they are going to treat it,ive also got to go for a ultrasound scan on the 2nd aprill ,so kebabs currys and indians are out from now on ha ha

• Like 1

Hope your results are good mate, when i had a camera down mine [after getting a piece of steel stuck in it from a Spam tin] they put it up my nose then down the throate, so no gagging, good luck fella, buster.

I don,t know what would taste worse the spam or the tin :hmm::D

Now its out of the way you know how bad it is :D

I had the same last year and it was horrendous. Never again. Worst thing was they didn't find anything that can be treated, just inflammation :(

I didn't get knocked out either I don't respond well to it and usually gibber like the town drunk.

thanks chaps some good experiences and funny stories come out of this thread,ive got to be truthefull i was sh--ting my self but after it was done ive got to say it wasnt that bad a experience,just hope the results come back ok as blade on here will tell you i was 18 stone ive went down to 16 stone from december till march i needed to loss some weight but not this way the pain at times is unberable and i dont eat for about two days till it has gone

well chaps thanks for all your help and support it lasted ten minutes and once the camera was passed my throate i stopped gagging and just took my breathing in its stride it didnt hurt one bit ,i think it was just the fear of the unknow i didnt sleep much last night though thinking about it,once it was over i thought that wasnt bad at all the out come is ive got a hiatus hernia erosive antral gasttritis and a ulcer,they took biops and i will be going back next week to see how they are going to treat it,ive also got to go for a ultrasound scan on the 2nd aprill ,so kebabs currys and indians are out from now on ha ha

Well at least you know now and can make the necessary adjustments................glad it wasnt too terrible,im definately going for the spray if theres a next time.

i had an allergic reaction to either the spray or the tube or maybe both ! throat swelled up on the way home and I had to get to A&E cos I couldn't breathe ..now that was scary :thumbdown:

tell me about it mate, have they sent you for tests? you probably had a reaction to the latex

i'm allergic to nuts seeds and lupins and go into anaphylaxic shock

and its scary as feck, cause it actually suffocates you

only got it a few years ago

got to check absolutely everything i eat