Dogs Hitting Cover....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Injuries come hand in hand with running dogs - tell you what tho - I'd rather have a full on crash-through-anything-and-f**k-the-consequences-brave kind of dog rather than a dog that'll baulk at a pat

the end result

Posted Images

well only 3 weeks ago i lost my young dog after it hit a tree,13 months old and broke its leg.Last saturday my other dog hit a gate and broke its rib,also got acidosis,hes well fuked up at the moment.has anyone got shit luck like me

well only 3 weeks ago i lost my young dog after it hit a tree,13 months old and broke its leg.Last saturday my other dog hit a gate and broke its rib,also got acidosis,hes well fuked up at the moment.has anyone got shit luck like me

how bad is the acidosis jig? is it just a mild bout ?

its severe enough paulus,he was walking on his nails the other day,i wont know the full extent until next season im told,when he runs again hard.

i had a very bad bout the other year with a dog here mate, physically he looks 100% but hes never been the same since as he has suffered some perminant kidney damage. but as i said he had full rhabdomyolsis and not just the milder acidosis.