Sickner

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's the second time in as many days you've said that to someone who's just lost a dog. Why would you say that - f***ing beyond me! Not big and not clever.

The first time it happens it's beyond horrible: you feel awful, responsible and as if it is somehow your fault. It isn't your fault at all: plenty of pet lurchers have killed themselves running about

no maybe not nasty but disrespectful/couldn't care less attitude so why bother posting at all, the lad is obviously feelin down & posts like shit happens ain't gonna make him feel any better. Ch

Shit happens

That's the second time in as many days you've said that to someone who's just lost a dog. Why would you say that - f***ing beyond me! Not big and not clever.

what is your problem shit happens not being nasty but shit happens
no maybe not nasty but disrespectful/couldn't care less attitude so why bother posting at

all, the lad is obviously feelin down & posts like shit happens ain't gonna make him feel

any better. Chin up mate as has been said she died doing what she loved ATB Pritch

not here to make anyone feel better move on get another dog

Shit happens

Now now coco, he's probably got 406 other constructive posts......................... Oh wait a minute, my mistake.

The first time it happens it's beyond horrible: you feel awful, responsible and as if it is somehow your fault. It isn't your fault at all: plenty of pet lurchers have killed themselves running about in the local park: speed kills. Like others have said, it is a sad part of owning a running dog, and your bitch was lucky that it would have been over too quickly for her to realise what was happening. You refer to her as your old bitch: how old was she? I'd sooner my old dogs kill themselves in the field, as long as it was quick, than mouldering away into oblivion and having to eventually get put down.

• Like 6

Shit happens

no maybe not nasty but disrespectful/couldn't care less attitude so why bother posting at

all, the lad is obviously feelin down & posts like shit happens ain't gonna make him feel

any better. Chin up mate as has been said she died doing what she loved ATB Pritch

Shit happens

Now now coco, he's probably got 406 other constructive posts......................... Oh wait a minute, my mistake.

Not constructive RM you're right there - he did the same the other day and seems keen to did a bigger hole - I've lost 2 in as many years. A very promising collie x and a really sweet greyhound bitch just before Xmas. Also lost a first x collie x away back half a lifetime ago and have had my fair share of terrier sickeners...but it's not a clever thing to do to dismiss someone's misfortune as 'shit' that happens and the 'move on get another dog' doesn't do the image of this game any favours...

• Like 1

Well said borderscot. To the OP, sorry to hear that mate. As Skycat said, better it happening to an old dog than one setting out. Take comfort in the years of joy you provided the dog allowing it to do what it was breed to do.

Shit happens

Shit happens

Not constructive RM you're right there - he did the same the other day and seems keen to did a bigger hole - I've lost 2 in as many years. A very promising collie x and a really sweet greyhound bitch just before Xmas. Also lost a first x collie x away back half a lifetime ago and have had my fair share of terrier sickeners...but it's not a clever thing to do to dismiss someone's misfortune as 'shit' that happens and the 'move on get another dog' doesn't do the image of this game any favours...
ive lost dogsto but dont feel the need to tell everyone as shit happens i put it behind me and get a pup and move on no need to dwell or i would end up like you sad cnuts

some people move on quicker than others tictac if its his first loss in the field its going to be the hardest one and getting a decent bred pup is a task in its self the lad wanted to share his loss like others before him have you didnt it doesnt make people sad cnuts

Shit happens

Shit happens

ive lost dogsto but dont feel the need to tell everyone as shit happens i put it behind me and get a pup and move on no need to dwell or i would end up like you sad cnuts

if we are all sad kunts why come on here really sad mate need to give that empty head of your a good shake or f**k off nobber

• Like 1

Im dreading the day it happens to me infact my bitch was lucky the other week but at the end of the day there pets aswell as working dogs if you got kids the kids love them so it dont just effect you it affects the whole house so do yourslef a favour and dont comment atall if you gonna be a utter bellend!

• Like 1

Trotter i shake my head everyday the stuff i read on here it was not ment to be nasty or disrespectful but some people read to much into it pepper 45 im sorry if it offended you but in my world shit happens pick yourself up and move on its the best way

• Like 1

Trotter i shake my head everyday the stuff i read on here it was not ment to be nasty or disrespectful but some people read to much into it pepper 45 im sorry if it offended you but in my world shit happens pick yourself up and move on its the best way

:hmm: shit happens every day to some poor buggers mate just hope its not you eh :bye: