Jagdterrier-Friend, Partner In Hunting And Favourite Of Family.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Already about two years hunt with this breed and participate in competitions but it interestingly to know about bringing up and practice with terriers from the owners of other breeds and jagdterrier l

Dear dogs owners   The choice of dog for me was not easy, but I do not spare. Wonderful hunt as under earth so on a surface and in water. Jahdterrier will not disappoint, but requires from you much

Our team

Posted Images

There's some strong looking terriers in this breed,sometimes I can almost see an influence of Rottweiler x doberman blood in them? In the head ?

Maybe it's just me.

I consent with You. The first time i saw him i said that this is a little Doberman. And as You can see germans love black and tan. German shepherd, Doberman,Rottweiler they all have almost the same color.

post-85648-0-36540100-1363778264_thumb.jpg

post-85648-0-69915400-1363778399_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome.

Your English is better than a lot on here.

Nice dog, you will like the Lakeland, Patterdale and Jack Russel terriers.

Thank You! Couple of years studying in London. But, to be honest, I still use online translator when I have any doubt.

It a Great country - fish and chips, kidneypie ..........and many more! But you drive wrong side :)

• Like 2

The germans devolvped some nice dogs Like the Gwp/gsp teckels and the dobe/rotty and the Alsatian.

Your jagd looks very relaxed in the house,that's an asset,as a dog thats always hyper can be stressful.

Your. English is fine there are people in this country that struggle with it ,and it's their native tounge.

Edited by forest of dean redneck

My guilt! I did not see a burrow under the brought down tree and he jumped into a burrow with an everyday collar, and hung up on a root with a collar. One fox was obtained, abandoning a burrow and the other remained in a burrow and gave to the dog on an face. :boxing:

post-85648-0-53514400-1363780826.jpg

post-85648-0-67323500-1363780848.jpg

The germans devolvped some nice dogs Like the Gwp/gsp teckels and the dobe/rotty and the Alsatian.

Your jagd looks very relaxed in the house,that's an asset,as a dog thats always hyper can be stressful.

Your. English is fine there are people in this country that struggle with it ,and it's their native tounge.

Thank You.

Some of my friends have Gwp/gsp. They are very good in water and not only!

i favour the patt/fell-but like to see ANY breed doing abit. :thumbs: atb

Nice dog! :thumbs:

Here is a firs foxhole video (11 monts old). I hope this video will be allright to show here :hmm:

Looked like a good day was had by all.The same laughing and joking goes on everywhere when men dig,we are all the same regardless of Nationality or language,every hunting man knows the jokes ye are laughing at we all do it. Ye all sound drunk as well LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2