• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there yae go   be 4 month soon 18 tts

My pup

Cassie.   11 months old. 22.5"tts.   Saluki/whippet/collie/grey all in the mix.......lurcher            

Posted Images

i remember my dad having them when i was a boy and they done the job my current bitch is a 5/8s x from hancock. doing very well if this pup does as well as her i will be very happy how is your pup that you are getting bred mate ?

Kubla pup - he'll be my second pup by him - first one was killed at 15 months...bit of a disaster that was...

i remember my dad having them when i was a boy and they done the job my current bitch is a 5/8s x from hancock. doing very well if this pup does as well as her i will be very happy how is your pup that you are getting bred mate ?

Kubla pup - he'll be my second pup by him - first one was killed at 15 months...bit of a disaster that was...

sorry to hear mate mines is delboy. bred herd a few good things from kublas breeding

sorry to hear mate mines is delboy. bred herd a few good things from kublas breeding
My bitch is kubla bred handy little bitch :thumbs:

770DF6D3.jpg

• Like 2

My bitch is kubla bred handy little bitch :thumbs:

770DF6D3.jpg

:thumbs: